Book the movie was TERRIBLE!!

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Book, the books are always better.
Books.
Always books, sometimes the movie can come close to the book, but hands down the books will be better.
Especially for The Hunger Games, the movie just didn't do it for me as well as the book did.

Demonic Sex Symbol

I actually liked the book. It described well as the movie did, but there were some things that were excluded from the movie. I guess I liked the book better than the movie.
There was just something missing..

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Personally I hated the books. I read them all to see what the big deal was but never thought they were amazing books. I much prefer the movies, I can actually stay awake and interested in those.

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I have read the book, but I like the films as well.

Desirable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Book.

but then I watched the movie and it was a completely different thing, that when compared to the book it falls short.

By itself, the movie's not so bad though.
I loved the books! But I think the movie did a good job as well and I'm really excited about catching fire.

Greedy Hoarder

Book was better, but the movie was astonishingly great. smile I think the last 2 books won't be as good tho. Which will, of course, suck.

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
book but its always good to see how others view it xd

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
love the books.

I thought being a book adaption; they didn't do too bad. It was actually pretty decent. I'm hoping they maintain this same integrity as they move on in the series. Catching Fire is my favorite out of the three hands down. I hope it lives up to it on screen. ><

Beloved Sex Symbol

4,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
I prefer the book over the movie. I feel like if you didn't read the book, you won't really understand the movie. My friend and I watched the movie together and i had to explain everything to her the whole entire time because she didn't fully understand what was going on and what everything was (she didn't read the book)
I also feel like while the Hunger Games was indeed a decent book, i don't really believe it deserved all the hype that it got. It wasn't as great as i expected it to be. i guess my expectations were a little high.

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
Is that even a question?
Book>Movie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers