Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I just watched the hunger games and loved the movie, but still liked the book better which is never a shocker, but I just wanted to know what everyone else thought. I also want to know what scenes everyone thinks should have been put in the movie.

Distinct Fatcat

Book book book !
It is such a fabulous trilogy
totally, I loved them, pure literary genius! heart

Welcoming Wrangler

8,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100

Welcoming Wrangler

8,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
The Paradoxical One
awesome
I love the book, the movie complements the book nicely though
book and movie were almost the same except for small things like MADGE
I loved the books, and the movie was okay.
But I would have really loved to see more details, and i wish the Capitol people looked more bizarre, and small things like that.

Invisible Friend

the book is way better than the movie because in the movie they leave out the mayors daughter gives katniss the pin, because she didn't get chosen and she wanted to show her hatred for the capitol and I thought that was a big part to the book. To be honest I am not a big fan of the books. the first one was good but the second one was not as good and the third one was ok.

Shirtless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personally, I could never stay awake when reading the book. Literally. Therefore, I liked the movie better, though I know that it is missing things from the book which is upsetting (no matter what the book).
Definitely the book. The movie was okay, but nothing really special. The first book managed to hook me up, which rarely happens when there's teenage love/triangle/stuff around, and I liked it. In the movie, the characters weren't fleshed out, important things were missing aaaaand the shaky camera everyone complained about is surely a factor as well.

Dedicated Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150
book hands down! sooo much better than the movie!

Welcoming Wrangler

8,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
both were awesome...post on my avengers 2 thread found in chatterbox

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
I watched the movie, and OF COURSE the book was better, but I still adore the movie. Lol
I definitely want them to continue into Catching Fire and Mockingjay :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces