stephanie1342
Book! mrgreen

Bashful Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Book! The book is always better than the movie adaption. No exceptions. biggrin

But the movie adaption was so amazing. I'm a little disappointed that Madge and Lavinia weren't there, but it was great!

Golden Mage

13,500 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
I read the books they where ok, the was a decline in how good it was after the first one. The movie made me wonder why I payed to see it in theaters. Not good enough to justify the expense.
Don't hate me for this....

I hated the movie.

Loved the books.

The movie was basically a bunch of teenagers going off to some warcourse to kill each other. No feelings, whatsoever. Even the part with Rue didn't feel so overwhelming. I don't get how people said that they cried at that part stressed Good thing I didn't pay 10 bucks to go see it, my dad rented it off at Redbox instead 4laugh

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Battle Royale.
I haven't read the books yet but Ik the Mvie is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! IL The Hunger Games!!!! heart heart heart

Kawaii Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The book was definitely better, tho the movie did it justice (for the most part)
Either way I heart the Hunger Games series and can't wait to see the next 2 movies 4laugh

Fashionable Exhibitionist

idk, there were parts of the book i liked more than in the movie and parts in the movie i liked more than the book.
i liked the first book a lot, but i'm not that big of a fan of the other two. though i can't say that i'm not excited for their movies. i'm soooo looking forward to catching fire and am fairly pleased for who they casted for some of the characters that i had been so anxious to see casted.
I preferred the book but I enjoyed the movie.
Book Book Book Book Book Book Book
All the way! heart

Questionable Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Book of course! The movie was ok, but I'm still upset that they left out Madge and some other stuff I can't remember right now.
I much prefer the book. It is more in-depth and even though it is poorly written, the storyline is catchy and makes you want to read more. The movie wasn't anywhere close to the book, and they deleted quite a few important scenes I feel and some of the actors they chose just weren't correct. Very few movies capture a book even slightly correctly, and this was one of them.

Friendly Gawker

Filipina Soul

The absence of Madge really irked me. gonk
The movie was great, but the Book was better by far!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff