Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know it came out a while ago but I am OBSESSED with this movie!! Me and my friend watch it all the time and I die laughing. So what are your guy's thoughts on it?

3,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
iv never seen it. i want to sooo bad sad
maddie shaww
iv never seen it. i want to sooo bad sad

Its HILARRIOUSSS! Definitely worth watching. One time I watched it with my friend, Ashley like 5 times in like 3 days. Its that good. LOL.
That movie is EFFIN' Hilarious smile
ojorge13
it was ok

Oh come on you know its better than just "okay." it was AWESOME!
Yayerr

LOL IK!! I love the part where Allan is like "look, hes jackin his little weiner. Not at the table Carlos" LOL I feel bad for the baby!!
The Official Rosalie H
Yayerr

LOL IK!! I love the part where Allan is like "look, hes jackin his little weiner. Not at the table Carlos" LOL I feel bad for the baby!!

Haha i started dieying of laughter!!! That movie is bomb!
Yayerr
The Official Rosalie H
Yayerr

I know!! Did you know they are making a second one and it comes out in 2011? Its probably gonna be about Stu getting married to that one blond chick after he dumped that other brown haired annoying chick.
The Official Rosalie H
Yayerr
The Official Rosalie H
Yayerr

I know!! Did you know they are making a second one and it comes out in 2011? Its probably gonna be about Stu getting married to that one blond chick after he dumped that other brown haired annoying chick.

Eeee not even, for real? Thats tight, is it gunna be called Hangover again or what?Haa you really like this movie huh?
The Tiger Song!
So awesome, yes?

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
What a funny movie!!!
Yayerr
The Official Rosalie H
Yayerr
The Official Rosalie H
Yayerr

Eeee not even, for real? Thats tight, is it gunna be called Hangover again or what?Haa you really like this movie huh?

Naa my friend told me about it.

3,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
it's such a good quotable movie

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
it's one of my absolute favorite movies! i watched it with my brother, and we both just died laughing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff