Welcome to Gaia! ::

At the end of The Incredible Hulk, Tim Blake Nelson's character Samuel Sterns got knocked out by the Hulk and then samples of Bruce Banner's blood dripped on him, causing his head to grow. In the comics, Samuel Sterns is suppose to become a villian called The Leader and Tim Blake Nelson was suppose to play him again in a Hulk 2 movie. But then well, Edward Norton got recast with Mark Ruffalo in The Avengers. When I first heard this news, it convinced me that The Incredible Hulk 2 was cancelled, and well Kevin Feige said a few days ago that they have no plans to do another Hulk movie, which well confirmed what I REALLLLLLY didn't want confirmed. I loved The Incredible Hulk alot, and while I'll admit the Hulk's new look for The Avengers is amazing, I doubt Mark Ruffalo will be a better Bruce Banner than Edward Norton. But thing is, I really did want to see Tim Blake Nelson come back and complete his transformation as the Leader. His dialogue in The Incredible Hulk had set up his future so well! I really want The Leader to at least be a villian in an Avengers sequel (it would be cool if The Avengers could fight an Evil Avengers team lead by The Leader).

But yeah, is anybody else hoping Marvel will change their minds and we can see Samuel Sterns become The Leader?
Seeing as Avengers 2 is already in the making, it's a possibility.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ruffalo reportedly did an amazing job as Banner and is the best Banner to date of the last 3 films. there is no plans for a Hulk 2 until Avengers is released in the states and they can see how the people react to the new Hulk and they will go from there. they arnt saying No, just Not Yet.

also of note, in The Incredible Hulk, Betty dated Doc Samson who himself becomes irradiated in which he gains super strength but not to the extent of the Hulk or Abomination. in his appearance, only his hair changes color
i dont even know who you're talking about so i'm safe from any disappointments about that.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BABYZ SQUISHY
i dont even know who you're talking about so i'm safe from any disappointments about that.

in the Incredible Hulk, Mr. Green (aka Banner) was contacting Mr. Blue (Samuel Sterns) to help him find a cure. as the movie progressed, he was injured and had a cut on his head. irradiated blood had dripped into the open wound and his skull pulsated as well as his eyes illuminating green.

The Leader is a gamma irradiated super villain. while smaller in frame, his head is about three times the size of normal, giving him an above genius intellect. he believes the Hulk should be his minion as they are kind of like "gamma brothers". my quote. In fact, the only reason Emil Blonsky becomes the Abomination in the comics is because he is a Soviet Spy that the Leader hired to undergo a much more powerful gamma blast then banner with the deal that when the Leader takes over the world, he gets the Western hemisphere. Blonsky was stronger then the Hulk at first but his body could not handle the radiation and he started to die but he was rescued by an unknown figure. (unknown to me, i have the comic up to the point he was taken).

so yeah, thats the Leader.
TCIX
BABYZ SQUISHY

in the Incredible Hulk, Mr. Green (aka Banner) was contacting Mr. Blue (Samuel Sterns) to help him find a cure. as the movie progressed, he was injured and had a cut on his head. irradiated blood had dripped into the open wound and his skull pulsated as well as his eyes illuminating green.

The Leader is a gamma irradiated super villain. while smaller in frame, his head is about three times the size of normal, giving him an above genius intellect. he believes the Hulk should be his minion as they are kind of like "gamma brothers". my quote. In fact, the only reason Emil Blonsky becomes the Abomination in the comics is because he is a Soviet Spy that the Leader hired to undergo a much more powerful gamma blast then banner with the deal that when the Leader takes over the world, he gets the Western hemisphere. Blonsky was stronger then the Hulk at first but his body could not handle the radiation and he started to die but he was rescued by an unknown figure. (unknown to me, i have the comic up to the point he was taken).

oh yah i know what you're talking about in "the incredible hulk" abomination knocked him over then the blood leak.

idk who "the leader" is. i know the super hero's story basics, not the villains though.
BABYZ SQUISHY
TCIX
BABYZ SQUISHY

oh yah i know what you're talking about in "the incredible hulk" abomination knocked him over then the blood leak.

idk who "the leader" is. i know the super hero's story basics, not the villains though.

Dude, the guy who gets knocked over by Abomination is suppose to become a villian called "The Leader." lol
TheDarknessArrives
BABYZ SQUISHY
TCIX
BABYZ SQUISHY

Dude, the guy who gets knocked over by Abomination is suppose to become a villian called "The Leader." lol

yes, yes. today i learned that the guy becomes "the leader".

but i'm not familiar with "the leader".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games