• Nerd 50
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Hahaha you seem so delighted.

delighted about what? haha! sorry I got lost there. mrgreen
'YEAH! MY VERY BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST FRIEND!!!!' Or something like that. Hahaha

oh. I hate her! just kiddin' hahah! well actually i am really delighted and we're just like that. not just here in gaia. but everywhere. haha. it's just that she just keeps on ranting about errr.... Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner. haha. all the time. mrgreen
They are quite beautiful men. I don't blame her hahaha

I sure couldn't say I agree. hahahah XD that will be like saying... hey guys look at me. I'm gay... so i'm just gonna say... they're terrific and great actors. haha

Smitten Fatcat

Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Hahaha you seem so delighted.

delighted about what? haha! sorry I got lost there. mrgreen
'YEAH! MY VERY BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST FRIEND!!!!' Or something like that. Hahaha

oh. I hate her! just kiddin' hahah! well actually i am really delighted and we're just like that. not just here in gaia. but everywhere. haha. it's just that she just keeps on ranting about errr.... Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner. haha. all the time. mrgreen

I sure couldn't say I agree. hahahah XD that will be like saying... hey guys look at me. I'm gay... so i'm just gonna say... they're terrific and great actors. haha
That would present quite a few problems. xD But they are pretty good actors.

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei

AGREE. hahaha! that's a relief. at least I wouldn't be saying something that will be against my best friends errrr... fantasies. haha

Smitten Fatcat

Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei

AGREE. hahaha! that's a relief. at least I wouldn't be saying something that will be against my best friends errrr... fantasies. haha
And delightful fantasies they are. So how are things in your neck of the woods?

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei

quite great.. just awfully silent since the rain just stopped pouring. I don't hear any kids playing outside. and how's yours?

Clean Cat

Bruce Banner ftw!

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
JacquelineEve
Bruce Banner ftw!

oh yeah!

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Avengers...MOVE OUT! biggrin
Definitely Avengers. I was never a real Star Wars fan though I've seen all the movies. I'm gonna see The Avengers this weekend biggrin
The movie was so epic i saw it twice! & dpending on what other friends want to see it but haven't could be seeing it yet again. Yes Thor, Captain America, and The Black Widow clearly stole the freakin' hot characters show! Soon as I saw lightning on the screen I jizzed in my pants roflmao XD

"I will not be bullied by..." Hulk grab & smash, smash, smash, smash. "..........." *look on Loki's face wtf just happened?* roflmao rofl

Smitten Fatcat

Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
rainee dei

quite great.. just awfully silent since the rain just stopped pouring. I don't hear any kids playing outside. and how's yours?
It's beautiful outside, I just ate lunch, and now, I feel like taking a nap. :3 Life is good.

5,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
AngelMuerto
Long Live the Avengers.... Avengers Assemble!!!

LONG LIVE THE AVENGERS!!! Man i'd do anything just to be a part of Avengers!

Well said my friend smile

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Kim Haruko
Definitely Avengers. I was never a real Star Wars fan though I've seen all the movies. I'm gonna see The Avengers this weekend biggrin

Enjoy the movie! 3nodding

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Warrior_Nun801
Avengers...MOVE OUT! biggrin

oh yeah!

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Karimoon
The movie was so epic i saw it twice! & dpending on what other friends want to see it but haven't could be seeing it yet again. Yes Thor, Captain America, and The Black Widow clearly stole the freakin' hot characters show! Soon as I saw lightning on the screen I jizzed in my pants roflmao XD

"I will not be bullied by..." Hulk grab & smash, smash, smash, smash. "..........." *look on Loki's face wtf just happened?* roflmao rofl

hahahah! that was one of the most EPIC part of the movie! so coolllll! me too! I freaked out when I saw the lightning! but heck it was worth it! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff