Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
agree? well I know the Star Wars fans [including me] wouldn't agree... but I'm more of an Avengers Fan. Anyway, Avengers for the win!

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
AGREE! Avengers for the win! plus Iron Man and his wittiness! as well as Hawkeye and Captain America's cuteness!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! >fangirlmode<

Dangerous Reveler

Loki must have a lot of trouble getting through low doors with those dumb horns.

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
AGREE! Avengers for the win! plus Iron Man and his wittiness! as well as Hawkeye and Captain America's cuteness!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! >fangirlmode<

oh dear... there she goes again... You've been ranting about Hawkeye and Captain America ever since you watched the trailer... which I think was months ago???? and then at the cinema and then we got out the cinema... until... NOW. ~_~ dramallama

anyway they're also my favorite in the movie and in real life in case you didn't know that even if you're my best friend. ~_~

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
[Aeon Flux]
Loki must have a lot of trouble getting through low doors with those dumb horns.

you can say that again. hahaha! I still wonder if he doesn't get stuck on something when he bumps on something in Asgard...

Avenger

Long Live the Avengers.... Avengers Assemble!!!
Loki Yeah!
and jsyk, Darth Vader so... errr... nevermind smile ))

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
AngelMuerto

LONG LIVE THE AVENGERS!!! Man i'd do anything just to be a part of Avengers!

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne

oh dear... there she goes again... You've been ranting about Hawkeye and Captain America ever since you watched the trailer... which I think was months ago???? and then at the cinema and then we got out the cinema... until... NOW. ~_~ dramallama

anyway they're also my favorite in the movie and in real life in case you didn't know that even if you're my best friend. ~_~

of course I know that! besides you know that Hawkeye is my Childhood Hero and Childhood Crush! then Chris Evans is the love of my life! heart heart heart heart

much better than Han Solo or Luke Skywalker! XD

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
AngelMuerto

LONG LIVE THE AVENGERS!!! Man i'd do anything just to be a part of Avengers!

me tooooo!

Avenger

i've been an Avengers fan all my life. it's like a dream come true these last few years seeing all these Avenger related movies coming out. and now finally the Avenger movie is out. I hope the Avengers movies keep coming out. I want more Avengers. the Avengers aren't only Captain America, Iron Man and the Hulk. bring them all out. The Vision & The Scarlet Witch, the Black Panther, Ms. Marvel, the Swordsman, the Black Knight... and the list keeps going.

Avengers Assemble!!!

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
yeah! i'd want that too... actually... I'D LOVE THAT!!!!

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
Fern_Kyrie_Lianne

of course I know that! besides you know that Hawkeye is my Childhood Hero and Childhood Crush! then Chris Evans is the love of my life! heart heart heart heart

much better than Han Solo or Luke Skywalker! XD

~_~ okayyyy.... and I'm your Best Friend.

Feline Demigod

someone quote me back to revenger please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff