18,725 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Skill Up 50
hikarutori
I love the Avengers.
My tumblr blog is dedicated to them.
If you wanna know what my url you can just ask biggrin

Omigosh yes I'd love to follow you on Tumblr! I used to have a Tumblr blog, but it's kinda messed up because I reblog everything I find interesting so there's fashion stuff mixed with Avengers stuff mixed with random anythings. That's why I decided to have several blogs each dedicated to a specific topic - I'm still busy with it and when I'm done, I'll give you the URL for my Avengers blog! (it may take some time though)

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota
I loved this movie. heart

Me too! smile Who is your favourite Avenger?

Thor.. Always and forever. I want a hammer like that but I bet I could never lift it. XD

Thor is my second favourite Avenger. Captain America FTW! whee

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota

Thor.. Always and forever. I want a hammer like that but I bet I could never lift it. XD

His shield would be a nice defense item. mad I would run around on the 4th of July and be like, "'MURICAAAAA!!!"

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota

His shield would be a nice defense item. mad I would run around on the 4th of July and be like, "'MURICAAAAA!!!"

Nice way to show your patriotism! Although that would only work in America...if you did that in another country people would be like " What the heck is that person doing?" XD

Benevolent Bachelor

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Party Member 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota

Nice way to show your patriotism! Although that would only work in America...if you did that in another country people would be like " What the heck is that person doing?" XD

Naw, I'll be a daredevil and do it somewhere like... idk, Russia. ; ___; I want a Loki and Thor plushie and make them fight each other.

Alien Partier

18,725 Points
  • Skill Up 50
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota
TheWarriorGirl
Akemi_Aota

Naw, I'll be a daredevil and do it somewhere like... idk, Russia. ; ___; I want a Loki and Thor plushie and make them fight each other.

Haha Russia is definitely a good place to be patriotic about America xd
LOL I'd have a Captain America and Ironman plushie and see how THEY would get along... razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff