• Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blind Red Dragon
Bunni Geisha
I'm not even that big a fan and already know she's a bad idea =/

I feel like this movie will either make or break her fan base
well maybe not break, but lose some males

watch hathaway start doing chick flicks after batman and the real flaming begins

She just isn't for that kind of role, in my eyes. Just seems wrong.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Bunni Geisha
Blind Red Dragon
Bunni Geisha

watch hathaway start doing chick flicks after batman and the real flaming begins

thats how I feel too

aside from johnny depp

sometimes even the best actors can bu put into the wrong roles, its why I think Nicholas Cage keeps failing as Ghost Rider

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Blind Red Dragon
Sailor Tin Nyanko
It's been a year, now.
( Since the announcements and this thread was made)

There are trailers now.

Another Batman movie I won't be watching mad

Thank you for noticing
I forgot about this thread until I got a private message saying it was moved here

then I was like
just saw a good catwoman picture of her and said lets see if anyone else has come over to the never hathaway as catwoman band wagon

I may not have a choice, I got an amigo flying here from ireland for the summer so well probably end up seeing the movie
I dunno I got theories about this movie and wanna see em through

The only time Anne Hathaway's skills would come in handy as Catwoman is when she slinks off.

But Batgirl would be better for someone dominent in that skill. Batgirl is always overlooked for her qualities sweatdrop She'd be very hard to properly recreate. She is able to hold things on her own, she can slink off unseen, and even though noone seems to give her credit... she can take a pieces of a clue and solve the puzzle nearly par to Batman's machines. I know she is a little weaker then Batman + his Computer. But DAMN, she has a fraction of the time, a fraction of the evidence, and some times shows up before Batman gets there.

The first villian I thought of that Anne Hathaway might be able to pull off is Poison Ivy. But she'd only be about 2/3 of Poison Ivy. Still an improvement of being a tiny bit of Catwoman xp Poison Ivy is very good as being innocent and obsessed in something trivial so much that you may only notice her for a second, then completely forget she is there. Because she is nuts and you don't care what she is babying. Then, suddenly, she is in your face killing you because you stepped on some weed you never knew existed and couldn't care less about. Anne Hathaway could pull off the invisible thing, the not being taken seriously, the ignoreing her while she is off in the corner with something useless to you, then if she is stareing at you, you'd notice her. You wouldn't be prepared for what is coming, but at that moment the invisible would be visable.. just before you die. But she probably couldn't pull off the alure that Poison Ivy some times uses when you notice her, to draw you in and prove that she is ultra sexy mother nature ( in her mind) and can kill you with a kiss if she damn feels like killing you that way.

Spirit

Yeeeaaahhh, I wasn't keen on that choice, but that's not what I'm angry about. I'm more pissed about what I've seen of Bane in the trailer. Apparently he's not huge, hulking steroid-on-steroids muscle monster. He's just really strong. 8I At least that's what I've seen/heard. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know so I can sleep at night.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Too Tired to Wink
Yeeeaaahhh, I wasn't keen on that choice, but that's not what I'm angry about. I'm more pissed about what I've seen of Bane in the trailer. Apparently he's not huge, hulking steroid-on-steroids muscle monster. He's just really strong. 8I At least that's what I've seen/heard. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know so I can sleep at night.

Here you go.

You'll have to figure it out by comparing to other people on screen.

P.S. I believe his height is varible. Probably not on purpose Some scenes he appears to be about 5'3". Others he's about 5'10". Other's he is about 6'3". Others he is about 8'. I'm assumeing they have him in some wreck to make him taller when he is walking around but in reality the actor is average height, based on what I am seeing. Most likely under 6 feet in reality but over 5'7". Maybe 5'9" or 5'10".

Spirit

Sailor Tin Nyanko

emotion_bigheart
Thanks. I was lookin forward to some Arkham Asylum/City Bane... Cool mask though.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Too Tired to Wink
Sailor Tin Nyanko

emotion_bigheart
Thanks. I was lookin forward to some Arkham Asylum/City Bane... Cool mask though.

I do like the mask and the voice mod.

Those and commisioner Gordon appear to be the best things in this movie.

I don't know what the "Kid" from 3rd Rock from the Sun plays in this, but I am stareing at him and more drawn into his face and appearence then any of the other people I saw on screen. I'd pay to see a movie where Anne Hathaway is Batgirl, the "kid" from 3rd Rock from the Sun is the young adult Robin ( I forget his name,.. Night Wing or something,.. when he first becomes that), and Batman is suspected to be Dead. But this movie looks sad sweatdrop

Questionable Borg

I doubt she'll be as good as Eartha Kitt, or even Michelle Phieffer, but as long as she's better than Halle Berry, I'll be happy.

Questionable Borg

Blind Red Dragon
Bunni Geisha
Blind Red Dragon
Bunni Geisha

thats how I feel too

aside from johnny depp

sometimes even the best actors can bu put into the wrong roles, its why I think Nicholas Cage keeps failing as Ghost Rider
To be fair, Nicholas Cage fails as an actor to begin with.

Spirit

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Too Tired to Wink
Sailor Tin Nyanko

emotion_bigheart

I do like the mask and the voice mod.

Those and commisioner Gordon appear to be the best things in this movie.

I don't know what the "Kid" from 3rd Rock from the Sun plays in this, but I am stareing at him and more drawn into his face and appearence then any of the other people I saw on screen. I'd pay to see a movie where Anne Hathaway is Batgirl, the "kid" from 3rd Rock from the Sun is the young adult Robin ( I forget his name,.. Night Wing or something,.. when he first becomes that), and Batman is suspected to be Dead. But this movie looks sad sweatdrop

Yeah, it really does... ;n;

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Blind Red Dragon
Sailor Tin Nyanko
It's been a year, now.
( Since the announcements and this thread was made)

There are trailers now.

Another Batman movie I won't be watching mad

Thank you for noticing
I forgot about this thread until I got a private message saying it was moved here

then I was like
just saw a good catwoman picture of her and said lets see if anyone else has come over to the never hathaway as catwoman band wagon

I may not have a choice, I got an amigo flying here from ireland for the summer so well probably end up seeing the movie
I dunno I got theories about this movie and wanna see em through

The only time Anne Hathaway's skills would come in handy as Catwoman is when she slinks off.

But Batgirl would be better for someone dominent in that skill. Batgirl is always overlooked for her qualities sweatdrop She'd be very hard to properly recreate. She is able to hold things on her own, she can slink off unseen, and even though noone seems to give her credit... she can take a pieces of a clue and solve the puzzle nearly par to Batman's machines. I know she is a little weaker then Batman + his Computer. But DAMN, she has a fraction of the time, a fraction of the evidence, and some times shows up before Batman gets there.

The first villian I thought of that Anne Hathaway might be able to pull off is Poison Ivy. But she'd only be about 2/3 of Poison Ivy. Still an improvement of being a tiny bit of Catwoman xp Poison Ivy is very good as being innocent and obsessed in something trivial so much that you may only notice her for a second, then completely forget she is there. Because she is nuts and you don't care what she is babying. Then, suddenly, she is in your face killing you because you stepped on some weed you never knew existed and couldn't care less about. Anne Hathaway could pull off the invisible thing, the not being taken seriously, the ignoreing her while she is off in the corner with something useless to you, then if she is stareing at you, you'd notice her. You wouldn't be prepared for what is coming, but at that moment the invisible would be visable.. just before you die. But she probably couldn't pull off the alure that Poison Ivy some times uses when you notice her, to draw you in and prove that she is ultra sexy mother nature ( in her mind) and can kill you with a kiss if she damn feels like killing you that way.

I would be ok with hathaway as batgirl, she's not an extremely feminate strong character, a bit of a girl next door, and can be dorky, I could live it, not excited but wouldnt be complain, unless she did bad

hey batgirl, after the jokers bullet became oracle, literally replacing the bat computer for eighty percent of on sight information gathering
girls almost a human computer for the bat team, and leads her own, Birds Of Prey

I still dont like hathaway as poison ivy, Ivy controls men, women, animals, and plants, most of these wiht just a simple walk into the room,
catwoman captures attention, Ivy captures everyone and thing else
eighty percent of the time Ivy is more concerned about plants and stuff, and literally wont do anything unless some endangered flower is in trouble
Ivy needs to be played by someone who will walk around nude and not care, hathaway seems like she would be embarrassed to be seen in a one piece from back in the sixties

honestly if I had to pick a villain for hathaway I would almost wanna say Harley Quinn, shes a goofball, obsessive, smart, and honestly sometimes outta place in the villainy world, I think I saw a little harly quinn in that princess diary movie, plus the look would be eighty percent costume so its hard to complain as long as the costume and make up department do their job

otherwise I think in the comic book world hathaway needs to play regular, non hero/villain people, or maybe sidekicks, like Echo and Query, the Riddlers henchwomen

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Too Tired to Wink

I felt the same way

heck if ya notice in the original post I complain about bane being a white guy, which is sad cause he originates from the latin america area

but aside from the argh mask, I am actually waiting to pass judgement on Bane,

I am hoping that at some point in the movie he starts using Venom and gets big, remember in certain incarnations Bane is a regular size, or average person who clearly works out, and the venom is what makes him big and strong, otherwise hes relatively normal size,
I dunno if ya saw him in arkham asylum, but before Venom he was nothing but skin and bones

I just hope they do him more justice than Batman and Robin did

fingers crossed cause literally Bane is Ras al Ghuls second choice for leading his armies, and the movies need to let us see why Ras choice him after batman

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mayor Gravity
I doubt she'll be as good as Eartha Kitt, or even Michelle Phieffer, but as long as she's better than Halle Berry, I'll be happy.

haha Eartha Kitt was "Purr-fect Darling" for her time

but I mean better than Halle Berry, thats setting the bar kinda low ya know
plus I wanna believe halle wouldve done better with a better movie

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Bunni Geisha
Blind Red Dragon
Bunni Geisha

thats how I feel too

aside from johnny depp

To be fair, Nicholas Cage fails as an actor to begin with.

he's not bad, he does good human characters, realistic and normal, loved him when he was that weatherman or newsanchor, cant remember

I think when he plays people he's fine, plus I hate to say it Im glad he's around because of the impersonation that wolowitz from teh big bang can do of him, its just too funny cause how dead on it is,
it is sad most joy from Cage I've gotten in a while is from someone impersonating him

Spirit

Blind Red Dragon

Oh yeah, I know he can be (relatively) shrimpy. I guess that would be an interesting climax for the movie....But you'd think they'd give us a taste of Big Bane in a trailer....Or there'd be leakage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff