Ok 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Good 0.068702290076336 6.9% [ 9 ]
Amazing 0.068702290076336 6.9% [ 9 ]
Perfect 0.091603053435115 9.2% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

Blind Red Dragon
Captain Talavar

1. That and some folks over at Fawcett were tracing Superman art and turning it into Captain Marvel art. Which was illegal. Yeah, you can bet there was some jealousy behind it, but I've seen the traced art myself. They screwed up. You read Jeff Smith's take on him yet?

4. But that film wasn't meant to showcase her as a serious leading lady. It was a stupid comedy farce and it knew it. You want to see her as a serious leading lady? Havoc

5. If you ask me, he played the Joker pretty closely to how he might have been imagined in the early comics. I mean, a lot was kept the same between them, from him going without the makeup as a police officer to his taunting methods. It was really an amplified, gritty take on the original Joker.

1. Yeah I know they was probably some tracing and just being lazy, I mean thats why billy baxton was really a kid, "Hes not a superman clone, hes only a ten year old who turns into a hero"
uh no whose jeff smith

4. I suppose get smart wasnt meant to do anythign really, maybe ill look up havoc

5. I think they got the announcing the crimes thing right joker always told what he was going to do, but he is an exhibitionist I hate to recommend a bad online comic reading but my all time favorite comic has the joker just driving around hitting people with robin tied up in the front seat
it has everything the joker needs an audience and pointless crime
http://youtu.be/D3pq8iP__HM
the voices are annoying but its like the best comic if ya ever can get your hands on it
I do agree that in the batman begins world this joker did feel more in place than the cartoony one would
but I would've appreciated it more if the joker was actually smiling and doing more outlandish things
I always die laughing when joker takes over the tv channels in the original batman movie and advertises his "Joker products" that is classic joker action right there, telling everyone he can kill them, and putting the fear of the oridinary into the average joe

but the most honest example of the joker being a truly homicidal clown who just wants the world to watch him and his actions read the Killing joke
joker is told he has a tumor and does the only reasonable thing
infect almost all the DC villains with his joker serum and make a giggling grinning army of super powered nut balls, heck he tried to infect the world with it

1. Read "Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil". It's awesome.

5. You're thinking of "Joker's Last Laugh". "The Killing Joke" is the one where we get a possible origin of his, along with him shooting Barbara Gordon.

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
le r e v o i r e
I won't judge it until I see her performance.

I won't judge yet, but from what i have seen Anne isn't the action movie type.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Captain Talavar
Blind Red Dragon
Captain Talavar

1. That and some folks over at Fawcett were tracing Superman art and turning it into Captain Marvel art. Which was illegal. Yeah, you can bet there was some jealousy behind it, but I've seen the traced art myself. They screwed up. You read Jeff Smith's take on him yet?

4. But that film wasn't meant to showcase her as a serious leading lady. It was a stupid comedy farce and it knew it. You want to see her as a serious leading lady? Havoc

5. If you ask me, he played the Joker pretty closely to how he might have been imagined in the early comics. I mean, a lot was kept the same between them, from him going without the makeup as a police officer to his taunting methods. It was really an amplified, gritty take on the original Joker.

1. Yeah I know they was probably some tracing and just being lazy, I mean thats why billy baxton was really a kid, "Hes not a superman clone, hes only a ten year old who turns into a hero"
uh no whose jeff smith

4. I suppose get smart wasnt meant to do anythign really, maybe ill look up havoc

5. I think they got the announcing the crimes thing right joker always told what he was going to do, but he is an exhibitionist I hate to recommend a bad online comic reading but my all time favorite comic has the joker just driving around hitting people with robin tied up in the front seat
it has everything the joker needs an audience and pointless crime
http://youtu.be/D3pq8iP__HM
the voices are annoying but its like the best comic if ya ever can get your hands on it
I do agree that in the batman begins world this joker did feel more in place than the cartoony one would
but I would've appreciated it more if the joker was actually smiling and doing more outlandish things
I always die laughing when joker takes over the tv channels in the original batman movie and advertises his "Joker products" that is classic joker action right there, telling everyone he can kill them, and putting the fear of the oridinary into the average joe

but the most honest example of the joker being a truly homicidal clown who just wants the world to watch him and his actions read the Killing joke
joker is told he has a tumor and does the only reasonable thing
infect almost all the DC villains with his joker serum and make a giggling grinning army of super powered nut balls, heck he tried to infect the world with it

1. Read "Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil". It's awesome.

5. You're thinking of "Joker's Last Laugh". "The Killing Joke" is the one where we get a possible origin of his, along with him shooting Barbara Gordon.
'

1. I keep telling myself im going to buy that and read it

5, your right train of thought is everywhere right now
man if they want a dark and gritty batman movie they need to make the killing joke, kids will not be allowed to see it, thats how awesome it will be
actually really proud of the under the red hood movie they made a while back
cartoon but still good
I like Anne Hathaway. However, I shall wait to see the movie before I form an opinion of her suitability for this particular role.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
FLyingPizzabox
le r e v o i r e

thats kinda how I feel
ya can put her in any serious movie and shell do well

put her in a comic book movie and unless shes a damsel in distress I question how well shell do ya know

awesome signature

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lunar Kissed
I like Anne Hathaway. However, I shall wait to see the movie before I form an opinion of her suitability for this particular role.

I do not question her as an actress
I think shes a good one

but do not liek her playing more seductive roles ya know

I feel hathaway is one of those lady actors that will never be a hottest person ya know
too toothy smile

Wrathful Shade

Just remember, everybody said that Heith Ledger would be a terrible Joker. I'm willing to trust their judgement and wait until I see it, but I don't expect it to be as good as the last one.

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
le r e v o i r e

thats kinda how I feel

put her in a comic book movie and unless shes a damsel in distress I question how well shell do ya know

awesome signature

Mhmm she isn't a bad actor. And ty about the sig.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Shadow the Hellspawn
Just remember, everybody said that Heith Ledger would be a terrible Joker.

I know everyone said that
and personally I didnt hear any complaints
and personally didnt see why he couldnt be

I mean the joker look is easy face paint, purple suits, green hair done
and I personally dont think its hard to play joker, bad jokes, kill here and there, and then do it in front of an audience
joker is a flat character, makes very little change over time, the only thing that changes is his methods, but remains tired and true

I will admit my biggest complaint with hathway is I dont think she looks right for this role
and honestly everytime I see her see feels like a girly girl,
catwoman is a round character she is always evolving, and has to be a constant figure, and the duelity of catwoman and selina is not an easy wire to walk

and I stand by it
hathaway as Agent 99 made my stomach turn, shes not sexy
even topless shes too groady to be sexy

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
FLyingPizzabox
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
le r e v o i r e

thats kinda how I feel

awesome signature

I just feel there are certain actors and actress who need to stay away from comic book movies ya know

I mean not just anyone can slip into a pair of tights and be a hero

Wrathful Shade

Blind Red Dragon
Shadow the Hellspawn

and I personally dont think its hard to play joker, bad jokes, kill here and there, and then do it in front of an audience
joker is a flat character, makes very little change over time, the only thing that changes is his methods, but remains tired and true

I will admit my biggest complaint with hathway is I dont think she looks right for this role
catwoman is a round character she is always evolving, and has to be a constant figure, and the duelity of catwoman and selina is not an easy wire to walk

and I stand by it

I guess we'll have to see, I havn't seen many, if any at all , films with her in it. I'm still holding my judgement until the film comes out.

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
le r e v o i r e

thats kinda how I feel

awesome signature

I just feel there are certain actors and actress who need to stay away from comic book movies ya know

Very true. Certain acting skills can determine if you fit a character correctly. I saw the catwoman movie with Halley Berry and it wasn't that great, cause she didn't fit the character fully.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
FLyingPizzabox
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
le r e v o i r e

thats kinda how I feel

awesome signature

Very true. Certain acting skills can determine if you fit a character correctly. I saw the catwoman movie with Halley Berry and it wasn't that great, cause she didn't fit the character fully.

oh god I forgot about that abortion ((probably on purpose))
I felt halle had teh physical need down for catwoman
but no matter how strong ya make her she feels too soft and comforting to me
I dont think she was a good choice for storm they just wanted a big name ya knwo
everyone else, except rogue I was happy with in that movie

they just cant cast woman well for comic movies ya know

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
Blind Red Dragon
FLyingPizzabox
Blind Red Dragon

thats kinda how I feel

awesome signature

oh god I forgot about that abortion ((probably on purpose))
I felt halle had teh physical need down for catwoman
but no matter how strong ya make her she feels too soft and comforting to me
I dont think she was a good choice for storm they just wanted a big name ya knwo
everyone else, except rogue I was happy with in that movie

they just cant cast woman well for comic movies ya know

Yea its harder to cast women in action movies, cause a lot of women actresses do comedy and drama/romance.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Shadow the Hellspawn
Blind Red Dragon
Shadow the Hellspawn

and I stand by it

I guess we'll have to see, I havn't seen many, if any at all , films with her in it. I'm still holding my judgement until the film comes out.

I suppose your right
I would be wisest to wait till then
but still untill I see her prove otherwise Im assuming shes not the right choice
plus I got a theory Nolan wants this movie to be the worst so he doesnt keep getting asked to make them ya know, since this is planned to be the last, but if the public demands him enough times he could be forced to make more ya know
so he has to kill the series now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces