- Report Post
- Posted: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 04:54:12 +0000
Blind Red Dragon
1. That and some folks over at Fawcett were tracing Superman art and turning it into Captain Marvel art. Which was illegal. Yeah, you can bet there was some jealousy behind it, but I've seen the traced art myself. They screwed up. You read Jeff Smith's take on him yet?
4. But that film wasn't meant to showcase her as a serious leading lady. It was a stupid comedy farce and it knew it. You want to see her as a serious leading lady? Havoc
5. If you ask me, he played the Joker pretty closely to how he might have been imagined in the early comics. I mean, a lot was kept the same between them, from him going without the makeup as a police officer to his taunting methods. It was really an amplified, gritty take on the original Joker.
1. Yeah I know they was probably some tracing and just being lazy, I mean thats why billy baxton was really a kid, "Hes not a superman clone, hes only a ten year old who turns into a hero"
uh no whose jeff smith
4. I suppose get smart wasnt meant to do anythign really, maybe ill look up havoc
5. I think they got the announcing the crimes thing right joker always told what he was going to do, but he is an exhibitionist I hate to recommend a bad online comic reading but my all time favorite comic has the joker just driving around hitting people with robin tied up in the front seat
it has everything the joker needs an audience and pointless crime
the voices are annoying but its like the best comic if ya ever can get your hands on it
I do agree that in the batman begins world this joker did feel more in place than the cartoony one would
but I would've appreciated it more if the joker was actually smiling and doing more outlandish things
I always die laughing when joker takes over the tv channels in the original batman movie and advertises his "Joker products" that is classic joker action right there, telling everyone he can kill them, and putting the fear of the oridinary into the average joe
but the most honest example of the joker being a truly homicidal clown who just wants the world to watch him and his actions read the Killing joke
joker is told he has a tumor and does the only reasonable thing
infect almost all the DC villains with his joker serum and make a giggling grinning army of super powered nut balls, heck he tried to infect the world with it
1. Read "Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil". It's awesome.
5. You're thinking of "Joker's Last Laugh". "The Killing Joke" is the one where we get a possible origin of his, along with him shooting Barbara Gordon.