20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Too Tired to Wink
Sailor Tin Nyanko

emotion_bigheart
Thanks. I was lookin forward to some Arkham Asylum/City Bane... Cool mask though.

I do like the mask and the voice mod.

Those and commisioner Gordon appear to be the best things in this movie.

I don't know what the "Kid" from 3rd Rock from the Sun plays in this, but I am stareing at him and more drawn into his face and appearence then any of the other people I saw on screen. I'd pay to see a movie where Anne Hathaway is Batgirl, the "kid" from 3rd Rock from the Sun is the young adult Robin ( I forget his name,.. Night Wing or something,.. when he first becomes that), and Batman is suspected to be Dead. But this movie looks sad sweatdrop

Hey my cousin was on third rock from the sun, True story

anyways I saw him and found out tommy is a police officer, who is kinda Gordons ward and most likely a personificition of the young rookie cop who believes in good and has yet to see the where the lines blur ya know

no he cant be nightwing

Under the Red Hood gave Night wing a voice and I loved it so much I want him to do any live
and with him under the mask it will be
Legend... Wait for it
User Image
-Dary!

tell me girls wouldnt get all mushy for him, and guys for that matter

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Too Tired to Wink
Blind Red Dragon

Oh yeah, I know he can be (relatively) shrimpy. I guess that would be an interesting climax for the movie....But you'd think they'd give us a taste of Big Bane in a trailer....Or there'd be leakage.

ahh but thats exactly what Nolan would avoid showing in trailers

now that you said that I am really excited for his final fight, hell probably do somehting like that for Bane in the end

I dunno at least from that clip the person posted, when I understood Bane it sounded like bane, No Hector Elizondo from mystery of batwoman
or Danny Trejo from Young Justice

but what I would like to hear when Bane is speaking

Spirit

Blind Red Dragon
Too Tired to Wink
Blind Red Dragon

Oh yeah, I know he can be (relatively) shrimpy. I guess that would be an interesting climax for the movie....But you'd think they'd give us a taste of Big Bane in a trailer....Or there'd be leakage.

now that you said that I am really excited for his final fight, hell probably do somehting like that for Bane in the end

I dunno at least from that clip the person posted, when I understood Bane it sounded like bane, No Hector Elizondo from mystery of batwoman

Haha, yeah. One can only hope, right? ^^;

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Too Tired to Wink
Blind Red Dragon
Too Tired to Wink
Blind Red Dragon

Haha, yeah. One can only hope, right? ^^;

all I know is
already its better than batman and robins Bane so I am satisfied, heck I think Nolan did right making him the big villain of this movie,
Bane is an amazing villain who has depths and its about time the world knows this

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
I am STILL pissed off at Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Michelle Pfeiffer still personifies Selina the best. Anne Hathaway is going to be terrible.

Christopher Nolan can't write female characters to save his life, anyway. (And yes, I love his movies, but he still can't write female characters.)

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Poisonivyism
I am STILL pissed off at Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Michelle Pfeiffer still personifies Selina the best. Anne Hathaway is going to be terrible.

Christopher Nolan can't write female characters to save his life, anyway. (And yes, I love his movies, but he still can't write female characters.)

ya know thinking about it
I dont think he does too well with females

michelle literally set the bar and standard that all women will be judged from that day on when they make a catwoman movie

hathaway wouldve been ok as cat girl, not woman

argh my theory is this decsion was a hope to kill the movie series,

itll be a good movie but so below the earlier two, people will say nolan is tapped out and needs to stop before he makes something awful

Questionable Borg

Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
I doubt she'll be as good as Eartha Kitt, or even Michelle Phieffer, but as long as she's better than Halle Berry, I'll be happy.

haha Eartha Kitt was "Purr-fect Darling" for her time

but I mean better than Halle Berry, thats setting the bar kinda low ya know
plus I wanna believe halle wouldve done better with a better movie
Not in the least. Halle Berry sucks.

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
I doubt she'll be as good as Eartha Kitt, or even Michelle Phieffer, but as long as she's better than Halle Berry, I'll be happy.

meh*

aside from catwoman never complained about a halle berry movie
plus love her in the flintstones

Questionable Borg

Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity

meh*

But that's a horrible movie lol

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity

meh*

it had john goodman
goodman never lets me down

it was an amazing live version of the classic cartoon

its like one of my favorite movies
its got so many classic flintstone jokes, john goodman, great puppeteers handling the animals, john goodman, amazing cast chemistry, john goodman, a real love for the original show, john goodman, the B-52s, John goodman, and frankly its got enough quotes in it to use in most random scenarios,
and not sure if I mentioned it but John Goodman is in it

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
This is hard to put right.

Eartha Kitt may not have been treated the greatest. But some things she added in her outfit, her voice, and her influence on Catwoman's vocabulary and inflections... they set the bar high on some things for a Live Action Catwoman.

But Julie Newmar was the star to play Catwoman. Since she was the star, she was pampered. She got more time and attention. She may be what people visually expect. At the same time they may be looking for Earth Kitt's voice.

Michelle Pfieffer certainly surpassed my expectations.

When I look back at clips, I think you have a cross of things happen. One of them is Anne Hathaway may be similar to Julie Newmar's appearence. But,.. yeah,.. these Batman movies are kinda a snooze lately, unless the Actor/Actress actually works their butt off.

Right now I am thinking that I got more Personality out of Bruce Wayne's girlfriends in the first couple movies then I am getting out of Anne Hathaway.

vvv Eartha Kitt vvv

vvv Julie Newmar vvv

P.S. Anne Hathaway so much the more like Batgirl then Catwoman. That Eartha Kitt clip has Batgirl in it. Doesn't she seem more like her xp

Questionable Borg

Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity

meh*

it had john goodman

its got so many classic flintstone jokes, john goodman, great puppeteers handling the animals, john goodman, amazing cast chemistry, john goodman, a real love for the original show, john goodman, the B-52s, John goodman, and frankly its got enough quotes in it to use in most random scenarios,
I love John Goodman, my favorite movie of his is "The Borrowers" even though I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

But the Flinestones still sucks when it comes to the live action movie lol

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
This is hard to put right.

Eartha Kitt may not have been treated the greatest. But some things she added in her outfit, her voice, and her influence on Catwoman's vocabulary and inflections... they set the bar high on some things for a Live Action Catwoman.

But Julie Newmar was the star to play Catwoman. Since she was the star, she was pampered. She got more time and attention. She may be what people visually expect. At the same time they may be looking for Earth Kitt's voice.

Michelle Pfieffer certainly surpassed my expectations.

When I look back at clips, I think you have a cross of things happen. One of them is Anne Hathaway may be similar to Julie Newmar's appearence. But,.. yeah,.. these Batman movies are kinda a snooze lately, unless the Actor/Actress actually works their butt off.

Right now I am thinking that I got more Personality out of Bruce Wayne's girlfriends in the first couple movies then I am getting out of Anne Hathaway.

vvv Eartha Kitt vvv

vvv Julie Newmar vvv

P.S. Anne Hathaway so much the more like Batgirl then Catwoman. That Eartha Kitt clip has Batgirl in it. Doesn't she seem more like her xp

I am definitely jumping on the hathaway batgirl train, I bet if they edited the movie so far, they could easily turn catwoman in to batgirl, heck just do that cheap dubbing like in godzilla movies
I know I would complain batgirl is supposed to be cute, but I think hathaway could do well in that role enough where I will over look that

I think both of those women added something to the catwoman live lineage, and michelle phieffer just became the standard

and I am not just saying this but despite how good these movies are
I dont think Nolan takes the time to get to know the characters he is personifying,
everyone thinks ledger was perfect as the joker, I think he was a perfect villain to the point where they couldve given him a different name everyone would say it was amazing and add him to the batman rogues gallery
this makes me think hes reimagining these characters to suit his needs
true hes trying to make them more realistic,
but I could totally see comic book version fo catwoman running around in the real world, shes probably the most real life character in teh batman universe

and nolan is trying to do something with her that I just cant see

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity
Blind Red Dragon
Mayor Gravity

meh*

it had john goodman

I love John Goodman, my favorite movie of his is "The Borrowers" even though I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

But the Flinestones still sucks when it comes to the live action movie lol

I havent seen tha movie in forever

the flintstones was good,
viva rock vegas was bad, but the first one was good, they did it right

its because of this they are trying to work ona live jetson movie
low hopes on that one

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit