Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm actually really looking forward to this movie!
I'm just sad that a lot of people won't see it because of Stewart. She honestly not that bad of an actress.
It's good to see Bella...i mean Kristen Stewart in something other than Twilight. cool

Cutie-Pie

31,275 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Kuro Gang 250
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght
:3 who else is excited for this to come out June 11th?

i've been excited for this since it was first announced. and surprisingly, my friend (who hates kristen stewart) is interested in seeing it. i really thought i was going to have to drag her to it xD

Shameless Shapeshifter

Admiral Kathryn Janeway
I'm actually really looking forward to this movie!
I'm just sad that a lot of people won't see it because of Stewart. She honestly not that bad of an actress.

Is she? I haven't seen her in anything else except Zathura, and that's not a particularly good basis for comparison. confused

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
xD I hope she does good, I mean daniel ratcliff is ruined for me cause any movie hes in now I think harry potter... I hope she doesn't get stuck with the twilight label....

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm not interested in seeing it at all, Chris Hemsworth be damned.

Charlize Theron is much better-looking than Kristen Stewart, I dislike Kristen Stewart, and I'm tired of the Snow White story being told over and over and over again.

People, pick a different fairytale for once! Jesus.
I want to see both Mirror Mirror and Snow White And The Huntsman. Mirror Mirror seems to be more comical and Snow White seems to be action-packed ... so I wanna see both interpretations. But Mirror Mirror came out already?
I'm a little
iffy on this one, I might
check it out online the first 15 mins
before I make a real call

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
UnderRatedEmo
I'm a little
iffy on this one, I might
check it out online the first 15 mins
before I make a real call

I intend on seeing it when it comes out, would you like me to tell you my opinon on it after I see it?
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

Sure, in truth
i go by more on what ppl
say then the big time reviewed...

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
UnderRatedEmo
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

Sure, in truth
i go by more on what ppl
say then the big time reviewed...

me too, but I still refuse to see Hunger games... It's turning into the crazyness twilight was >.>

Invisible Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
I hate Kristen Stewart < one of the worst actresses I have seen. BUT I LOVE Charlize Theron! So I am pretty excited to see this movie I loved the Trailer I saw for it and Theron looks AMAZING as Queen Ravenna < don't like how they changed the name either and think they should have left it with the Disney originated name Maleficent instead it just sounds more... evil!

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
x-Bluepumpkin-x
I hate Kristen Stewart < one of the worst actresses I have seen. BUT I LOVE Charlize Theron! So I am pretty excited to see this movie I loved the Trailer I saw for it and Theron looks AMAZING as Queen Ravenna < don't like how they changed the name either and think they should have left it with the Disney originated name Maleficent instead it just sounds more... evil!

Um Maleficent is Sleeping Beauty's Evil witch...

Snow white's queen never had a name other than "Evil Queen"

XD Take it from a disney fanatic.
Yanueh
It's not really on my "OMG MUST SEE!" list, but I am interested to see whether Kristen Stewart can pull herself out of the Scrappy heap.

agreed. my view of her is kind of ruining the "omg i must see it" list...

Sparkly Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
I'm pretty excited to see it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers