Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Wolf

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Survivor 150
they made the 2nd after the 1rst sucked? I swear if they screwed up again IM GONNA BE PISSED!!! scream p.s I don't care if u give spoilers I just wanna know wat happens ok? sweatdrop .... cant see it yet no $$ emo

Fashionable Genius

Well, Logan Lerman is in it, so I dont care , he's amazing.

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I have no idea, but I liked the first one, what didn't you like about it?

Fluffy Wolf

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Survivor 150
didn't follow the book what so ever stare
Von Diita
Well, Logan Lerman is in it, so I dont care , he's amazing.

He was great in Perks of Being a Wallflower. smile

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
I haven't seen the second one but they already messed up a couple of things in the trailer. Specifically that Grover is there the entire time? neutral Didn't get that, what happened to him being kidnapped?

Conservative Bunny

26,100 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Jack-pot 100
lamejor
I haven't seen the second one but they already messed up a couple of things in the trailer. Specifically that Grover is there the entire time? neutral Didn't get that, what happened to him being kidnapped?

Speaking as a person who has seen the movie, he isn't there the whole time. He does get kidnapped early on..

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
1kaz

but I liked the first one

liked the first one

not sure if didn't read the book

or just drunk.

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Robin Elizabeth Night
lamejor

Speaking as a person who has seen the movie, he isn't there the whole time. He does get kidnapped early on..
For nearly the entire movie? Cause I saw him in the cab scene and let me tell you I was very confused. confused

Explorer

The first one was oooookay for a teenie fantasy movie, I guess?

But the books are pretty mediocre in the first place, so I didn't expect anything else.
I doubt the 2nd one will be any better than the 1st.
lamejor

He actually did get kidnapped. I saw the movie the other day and it was good for the most party but i didnt read the books but i thought it was still an ok movie

Conservative Bunny

26,100 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Jack-pot 100
lamejor
Robin Elizabeth Night
lamejor

For nearly the entire movie? Cause I saw him in the cab scene and let me tell you I was very confused. confused

As soon as they get out of the cab, he basically gets kidnapped right there.

Conservative Bunny

26,100 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Jack-pot 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
1kaz

but I liked the first one

liked the first one

not sure if didn't read the book

or just drunk.

Speaking as a person who hasn't read any of the books, I liked the movie. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. I really wish everyone would stop basing their opinions on movies in comparison to the books.

Shy Regular

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I've never read the books and hated EVERYTHING about the movie, I felt embarrassed watching it.
Hehe, I don't think a basis like that could make for any sequel or book I'd like. From what I saw, they just took old Greek myths and did a modern twist on them and filled it with teenagers, like a nice song being remixed into hiphop.

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I've read all the books (including Rick's other two series) and I loved the movies. Granted, I also watched the movies without comparing them to the books. If I wanted it exactly like the books, I would have picked up the books and reread them. Grover does get kidnapped (hence why there are scenes where Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson on Luke's yacht without Grover), and Tyson does "die' and come back after Percy thinks he's dead. Overall, it followed the book more so than the first, but this is a movie adaptation, not the book in 100% accuracy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff