I think it was great, they obviously left it open for another one too
skaylx
I was like eek the whole time. Definitely kept my interest lol

Familiar Member

9,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey guys! I see you share my enthusiasm for how awesome Pacific Rim was. I just started a guild based off of Pacific Rim, a sequel of sorts. Even if you didn't watch the movie you don't really have to have any knowledge of it and can be completely fine. Looking for active members, and if you're interested feel free to join. Here is the link. Hope you join, maybe if you could copy and paste this message frequently or put the below code as your signature, I'm sure we can make an awesome guild for an awesome movie work.

[align=center][color=silver][size=9][b]Join the fight against the Mutradi and save humanity from disaster once again! Click the picture below to join When Worlds Collide![/b][/color][/size]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/when-worlds-collide/g.326025/][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--xiZteM7hMY/Uef4z9ATblI/AAAAAAAADxE/3MfymZNrnFo/s320/pacific-rim-poster.jpg[/img][/url]
[/align]

Salty Student

13,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Budding Witch 250
Just finished the movie about an hour ago. The graphics and animation was really good, but I didn't feel attached to any of the characters
7.6/10

eseernie's Waifu

Lonely Hunter

It was alright. Too much hype over it.

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I liked it a lot whee

Ron Perlman is the MAN!

Dapper Raider

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
i honestly feel like there was not enough hype over it at all
it was really actiony and cool and not meant to be thought provoking or deep so im not sure why people seem to think its lacking in that area
it was just fun for funs sake
also it was basically a huge nostalgia attack bc all the different mecha elements incorperated

Hilarious Businessman

7,125 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I thought it was fantastic.
Best movie I seen all summer.
I walked into Carmike with a thought of it would
be a wanna be version of Godzilla
where man-kind created robots to fight Godzilla
like monsters but when I walked out.
I was very impressed with it.

Explorer

Queen of the Spammers
Just finished the movie about an hour ago. The graphics and animation was really good, but I didn't feel attached to any of the characters
7.6/10
emotion_awesome

If you really want to get attached to any of the characters, you should look at the "Chuck Hansen" tag on tumblr.

Do it. I challenge you.

If you can get through the first 100 entries without heartbreak, then yeah, you'll never get attached to any of the characters in PR.

xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces