Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know its been out for a while... But yeah.

Anyway, I thought it was really good, though I didn't like the werewolf designs. One of my fav scenes was strangely when the woman and the father stop on the stairs and he just stares at her, man that was creepy... and of course the scenes in the hospital/observing room. That was cool smile .

And later, I realised how 'innocent' the love was between lauwrence and his brother fiance. It was sweet and a rare thing in films these days...

I've heard a lot of people thought it sucked. My friend thought it sucked too, though she admits she was put of by the werewolf design as she though it looked like a monkey and she hates monkeys.

I liked it, but it could have been a lot better.

Did you like it? if so which scenes? smile If not, why? gonk

P.S I watched Ponyo straight after this, and wtf? I mean w.t.f. This might have influenced me into thinking The Wolfman super-cool. lol

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
quote me pls....

Liberal Seeker

6,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dogspeed
I know its been out for a while... But yeah.

Anyway, I thought it was really good, though I didn't like the werewolf designs. One of my fav scenes was strangely when the woman and the father stop on the stairs and he just stares at her, man that was creepy... and of course the scenes in the hospital/observing room. That was cool smile .

And later, I realised how 'innocent' the love was between lauwrence and his brother fiance. It was sweet and a rare thing in films these days...

I've heard a lot of people thought it sucked. My friend thought it sucked too, though she admits she was put of by the werewolf design as she though it looked like a monkey and she hates monkeys.

I liked it, but it could have been a lot better.

Did you like it? if so which scenes? smile If not, why? gonk

P.S I watched Ponyo straight after this, and wtf? I mean w.t.f. This might have influenced me into thinking The Wolfman super-cool. lol

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
liked it twisted

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
I heard it was good.

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
meh. I feel like it was a good effort on there part, I enjoyed that they didn't try to put a big explosions everywhere hyped up hollwood movie, and stuck to your old school werewolf feel, but it was kinda too cliche at times..plus that freaky little kid creature that bit the father wasn't explained well enough. I give it 2 stars out of 5.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff