Shy Girl

27,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Festive Eye 50
i like them both ^_^

Sparkly Cat

icegoddess52
nope. someone keeps changing it on you. XD because i had changed it to star wars and now its back to avengers, lol.

Fu fu fu I guess I'm a spy for both sides? xd
star wars. if it were star wars vs ironman, that would be another story(;

10,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
Team Avengers!

The Cortex's King

O.G. Rallier

11,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Married 100
  • Medalist 100
Team Avengers.
Movie was fire.

O.G. Survivor

7,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Team Jacob 100
Avengers, ASSEMBLE!!!! I have never liked star wars anyway. The avengers was absolutley freaking amazing!!! Marvel for life. The third movie I will ev3er be at the midnight release of when it comes to DVD. fu fu fu fu....iron man, you silly man....

Lonely Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Healer 50
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I will go with Star Wars. Have been a fan of it since I was young. While, I have never been that much of a fan of the Avengers or the individual superheroes that make up the Avengers.

13,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
I just want to say I am for Team Star Wars. I grew up watching every Star Wars episodes and loved each and every one. Especially when they went back and changed some of the computer graphics, adding aliens riding creatures and more intense explosions. I was surprised that when they did the reediting they edited out the original actor that portrayed the older Darth Vader and added the more recent actor Hayden Christensen in his place. Plus there is a subtle difference in the graphics of the blue glow surround the spirits of Darth Vader, Obiwan Kenobi, and Yoda at the Ewok celebration. Look for the original version of Return of the Jedi on vhs, and the reedit on dvd to see the changes.
As for The Avengers, I can take it or leave it. I understand the battles are more intense than Star Wars, but that sometimes doesn't make it a better movie. Sometimes the more intense scenes can sort of overload your senses, diluting the appreciation for the older classics.

Go Team Star Wars!!!

Tricky Wyvern

12,165 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

8,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
xXxAliciaMarieexXx
lol

biggrin

Eva X Heart's Husband

Savage Duelist

9,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Eva X Heart's Husband

Savage Duelist

9,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
witchstorm
I just want to say I am for Team Star Wars. I grew up watching every Star Wars episodes and loved each and every one. Especially when they went back and changed some of the computer graphics, adding aliens riding creatures and more intense explosions. I was surprised that when they did the reediting they edited out the original actor that portrayed the older Darth Vader and added the more recent actor Hayden Christensen in his place. Plus there is a subtle difference in the graphics of the blue glow surround the spirits of Darth Vader, Obiwan Kenobi, and Yoda at the Ewok celebration. Look for the original version of Return of the Jedi on vhs, and the reedit on dvd to see the changes.
As for The Avengers, I can take it or leave it. I understand the battles are more intense than Star Wars, but that sometimes doesn't make it a better movie. Sometimes the more intense scenes can sort of overload your senses, diluting the appreciation for the older classics.

Go Team Star Wars!!!

emotion_eyebrow Star Wars was made big by a movie. Marvel was made huge by a simple comic book. What you also fail to see is the millions of stories Marvel has created through all of its characters.

All in your your old glow stick waving weebos are invalid emotion_awesome
rebel imperial revenger trickster brony

Rainbow Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Avengers most definatly !!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff