Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I've grown up with Star Wars. Luke Skywalker and Anakin are just epic! Besides I know little to nothing about the the other one. Star Wars! I have read the books, played the games, seen the movies, played with the toys, everything! Go Star Wars! May the fourth be with you!
any Revenger out there please quote me

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well the most important thing to me is which Star Wars are we referring to? The original non-CGI three or are we talking about all six of them? On top of that how can you compare a trilogy with a single movie?

I think the original Star Wars wins, hands down!
JackSnip
any Revenger out there please quote me

Dapper Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
will a revenger please quote me?

Fashionable Raider

14,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Star Wars all the way.

Star wars is far more iconic and original than the Avengers.

Star Wars:

1. Star Wars has the most awesome Villain imaginable. Most films of the genre have multiple bad guys over the span of their movies (such as Avengers and other comic book movies), Star Wars doesn't need that. It has 1 main bad guy that is supported by other roles.

2. Star Wars had superb direction and imagery without the use of CG. Strait from one imagination to another using Models

3. Star Wars started as a movie, grew into comics, toys, novels. That millions of people don't mind paying a few dollars to get because it is worth the read

4. How often do you watch Star Wars? I know that even after all these years I watch it at least once every 3 - 6 months.

Avengers:

1. Avengers has....Loki. I am really big into comics, Norse Mythology, Thor comics specifically but the way they RUINED the Thor movie and made Loki such a terrible persona, I have no hope for the Avengers movie.

2. Avengers has CG

3. A lot of people going to see Avengers will most likely be there just for the action and have no idea who the characters are nor care. They will not go pick up a comic, they will not read the graphic novels.

4. Ironman 1 was the only good Marvel movie to date and I refuse to purchase/ watch Thor after the first viewing. Hulk was barely okay. Captain America was pretty decent. I may watch Captain America and Ironman once a year (unless I have nothing else to watch)

Dark side all the way!
Wolfey Fireborn
Well the most important thing to me is which Star Wars are we referring to? The original non-CGI three or are we talking about all six of them? On top of that how can you compare a trilogy with a single movie?

If you look at it that way then yay but there was 2 Hulk movies 2 Iron Man movies 1 Captian America 1 Thor and the Avengers movie and thats all in a short time and look at my post a while back their is more in the avengers then star wars any day movie, comic, book, shows, and nerds so think.

Generous Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Star Wars has Jar Jar Binks..... The Avengers has a Hulk, 'Nuff Said!
fr00t_w00t_l00t
will a revenger please quote me?
need to join a cooler side.

Fashionable Raider

14,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Wolfey Fireborn

Well you are correct on that thought, it is really hard to compare a trilogy with a single movie. This is why I compare the idea and quality. They have been ruining Marvel movies for awhile and I am sure this will be no different though there most likely will be two more Avengers movies.

the newest Star Wars movies were not very good but Whereas Star Wars created a whole new universe to our lowly imaginations, Marvel isn't anything near that. Comparing Star Wars to LotR would be a better topic. Star Wars just outclasses Avengers

Sexy Gunner

24,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Crusader Rabbit
Wolfey Fireborn

Well you are correct on that thought, it is really hard to compare a trilogy with a single movie. This is why I compare the idea and quality. They have been ruining Marvel movies for awhile and I am sure this will be no different though there most likely will be two more Avengers movies.

the newest Star Wars movies were not very good but Whereas Star Wars created a whole new universe to our lowly imaginations, Marvel isn't anything near that. Comparing Star Wars to LotR would be a better topic. Star Wars just outclasses Avengers

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
AVENGERS FTW!!!!!!!!!

Sexy Gunner

24,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
jcastick
jcastick
So True

Sexy Gunner

24,665 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Wolfey Fireborn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff