Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Since The Avengers is going to kick of the Summer 2012 Blockbuster Season, I felt this was the best place to post.

So let's hear it; Are you Team Avengers or Team Star Wars for May 4th?

Both have excellent heroes/weapons/mystical powers.
Both have awesome back stories.
Which one floats your boat today?

(Personally, just for today, I'm Team Avengers, but tomorrow, I'll be back with my first love, Star Wars. Jedi for life!)

Interesting Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I'm going team Star Wars for two reasons: 1 because I dislike the Hulk and have no idea why. It just seems to be an instinctive dislike. 2 I just re-watched episodes 1-3 of Star Wars.
uh, yeah I watched the video but not sure if this is where to post or not...so avengers
Dragon-Butt
I'm going team Star Wars for two reasons: 1 because I dislike the Hulk and have no idea why. It just seems to be an instinctive dislike. 2 I just re-watched episodes 1-3 of Star Wars.

hey I see it put IMPERIAL under your avi. Any idea how that worked and did you get an item?

High-functioning Waffles

Avengers!

Star Wars is an awesome trilogy, but I'm not excited to see 'em like I am the Avengers!
they both are good

Interesting Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
JaiLo
Dragon-Butt

hey I see it put IMPERIAL under your avi. Any idea how that worked and did you get an item?

To be honest I don't know how it works....I just commented somewhere and it came up with Imperial under my avi. I have an item I didn't notice called a Chest Console, but it could have come from something else sweatdrop
Dragon-Butt
JaiLo
Dragon-Butt

To be honest I don't know how it works....I just commented somewhere and it came up with Imperial under my avi. I have an item I didn't notice called a Chest Console, but it could have come from something else sweatdrop
You have to be quoted by somebody who's already got it. could you quote me? Thanks!

Interesting Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
kikikimmy
You have to be quoted by somebody who's already got it. could you quote me? Thanks!

Oh that's it? I thought that seemed too easy xP Then it really is just like the Harry Potter event
Dragon-Butt
kikikimmy

Oh that's it? I thought that seemed too easy xP Then it really is just like the Harry Potter event
For items, there's Chest Core and maybe Chest Console? Chest Core is for the Revenger (Star Wars) one
Goldfish42
Since The Avengers is going to kick of the Summer 2012 Blockbuster Season, I felt this was the best place to post.

So let's hear it; Are you Team Avengers or Team Star Wars for May 4th?

Both have excellent heroes/weapons/mystical powers.
Both have awesome back stories.
Which one floats your boat today?

(Personally, just for today, I'm Team Avengers, but tomorrow, I'll be back with my first love, Star Wars. Jedi for life!)
cool
Adolf Huggler
they both are good
yes yes they are

Interesting Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
JaiLo
Dragon-Butt
kikikimmy

For items, there's Chest Core and maybe Chest Console? Chest Core is for the Revenger (Star Wars) one

I got the Chest Console and I've only been Imperial C=

Lonely Elder

13,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Invisibility 100
Star Wars all the way, May the Fourth be with you. Because, while the Avengers is coming out today, Star Wars day will always be May 4th.

Lonely Elder

13,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Invisibility 100
And on a side note... saying Team anything any more makes me think the Twilight series. e-e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff