Welcome to Gaia! ::

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
I love Loki, and all you tricksters out there, if my title isn't Trickster, please qoute me to change it. Also, if you would like to become a Trickster, post here, BUT DO NOT QUOTE ANYONE, all of us Tricksters would like to keep our titles. So as I was saying, if you want to become a Trickster, just post saying something to the regards of "Please change me back to a Trickster." and any of us will feel free to do so.

P.S. if you haven't got a title, and would like trickster as your title, put the word~ Loki ~ in a post, that is the keyword. Afterwards, you will have the Trickster title, and a new item in your inventory. blaugh

P.P.S. If you love Loki, SHARE THE LOVE!!!
emotion_bigheart

Hello.

HI!!! OMG I LOVE YOU YOU LOOK LIKE MY LOKI!!!! emotion_bigheart

Yes, how are you?

I'm good, I'm surprised, because I just started this thread today, and it already has 4 pages to it!

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

SilverFoxCub
I want to be a Trickster too! I love Loki heart

Congratulations, you are now a trickster!

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SilverFoxCub
I want to be a Trickster too! I love Loki heart
Long live the Tricksters!

Tipsy Mage

LONG LIVE LOKI!

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
I love Loki, and all you tricksters out there, if my title isn't Trickster, please qoute me to change it. Also, if you would like to become a Trickster, post here, BUT DO NOT QUOTE ANYONE, all of us Tricksters would like to keep our titles. So as I was saying, if you want to become a Trickster, just post saying something to the regards of "Please change me back to a Trickster." and any of us will feel free to do so.

P.S. if you haven't got a title, and would like trickster as your title, put the word~ Loki ~ in a post, that is the keyword. Afterwards, you will have the Trickster title, and a new item in your inventory. blaugh

emotion_bigheart

Hello.

Yes, how are you?

I'm good, I'm surprised, because I just started this thread today, and it already has 4 pages to it!

Now it is five.

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

SiegeDragomon
LONG LIVE LOKI!

YES!! WAY TO GO!!! I see you like the title of my topic! biggrin Yay!

Ellameno-P's Widow

Beloved Muse

13,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
OMG LOKI ALL THE FREAKING WAY!!!! MARRY ME LOKI!!! I heart Loki. He is smexi. No... HE'S TOO SMEXI! ;D LOKI RULES! Btw 2 Happy 4 U 8D Love the signature. wink

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D

emotion_bigheart

Hello.

Yes, how are you?

Now it is five.

Lol, it is! I didn't know this many people liked Loki. I knew I couldn't be the only one who appreciated his character.

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

XxGothic RavenxX
OMG LOKI ALL THE FREAKING WAY!!!! MARRY ME LOKI!!! I heart Loki. He is smexi. No... HE'S TOO SMEXI! ;D LOKI RULES! Btw 2 Happy 4 U 8D Love the signature. wink

Thanks. I can make an awesome sig. for you! Do you want me to??

Tipsy Mage

2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D

Yes, how are you?

Now it is five.

Lol, it is! I didn't know this many people liked Loki. I knew I couldn't be the only one who appreciated his character.

Loki is the best!

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxGothic RavenxX

I love you too, but not so fast on the marriage thing. sweatdrop

Ellameno-P's Widow

Beloved Muse

13,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
2 Happy 4 U 8D
XxGothic RavenxX

Thanks. I can make an awesome sig. for you! Do you want me to??

:O YES!!!!! :O I am gonna start an awesome topic brb.

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SiegeDragomon
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D

Yes, how are you?

Now it is five.

Loki is the best!

Why thank you.

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

SiegeDragomon
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D

Yes, how are you?

Now it is five.

Loki is the best!

Heck ya he is! Not just in the movies and comics, but also as a Norse God!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff