Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Pumpkin

15,900 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
i felt so sorry for him though out the whole movie! (Thor, i mean, i had to work today so i couldn't go see The Avengers)

Devoted Pumpkin

15,900 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
some one that's a trickster quote me! i ended up being a brony!
Loki's pretty great, yeah.

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2 Happy 4 U 8D
I love Loki, and all you tricksters out there, if my title isn't Trickster, please qoute me to change it. Also, if you would like to become a Trickster, post here, BUT DO NOT QUOTE ANYONE, all of us Tricksters would like to keep our titles. So as I was saying, if you want to become a Trickster, just post saying something to the regards of "Please change me back to a Trickster." and any of us will feel free to do so.

P.S. if you haven't got a title, and would like trickster as your title, put the word~ Loki ~ in a post, that is the keyword. Afterwards, you will have the Trickster title, and a new item in your inventory. blaugh

P.P.S. If you love Loki, SHARE THE LOVE!!!
emotion_bigheart

Hello.

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KuramaCat
some one that's a trickster quote me! i ended up being a brony!

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JestersRose
Would some one be able to quote me, so that I may become the chaos god of loki biggrin I've loved the basis of this character since reading the lioness series. lol.

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght
Loki Loki Loki!!! TRICKSTER QUOTE ME PLZ!!

Trickster. biggrin

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
I love Loki, and all you tricksters out there, if my title isn't Trickster, please qoute me to change it. Also, if you would like to become a Trickster, post here, BUT DO NOT QUOTE ANYONE, all of us Tricksters would like to keep our titles. So as I was saying, if you want to become a Trickster, just post saying something to the regards of "Please change me back to a Trickster." and any of us will feel free to do so.

P.S. if you haven't got a title, and would like trickster as your title, put the word~ Loki ~ in a post, that is the keyword. Afterwards, you will have the Trickster title, and a new item in your inventory. blaugh

emotion_bigheart

Hello.

HI!!! OMG I LOVE YOU YOU LOOK LIKE MY LOKI!!!! emotion_bigheart
Mike Wazowski
Loki

Trickster!

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D

emotion_bigheart

Hello.

HI!!! OMG I LOVE YOU YOU LOOK LIKE MY LOKI!!!! emotion_bigheart

Yes, how are you?

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

sohappytogether
Someone quote me please! For Loki!

HA ZAA!!!!
I want to be a Trickster too! I love Loki heart

Tipsy Mage

quote me please~