Welcome to Gaia! ::

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued
2 Happy 4 U 8D
Loki The Snake-Tongued

I'm on my phone where the keys are tiny and the l is next to the k and i had to retype stealing about 10 times before i got it right.

{color=forestgreen]I meant what do you mean by "Totally stealing it."

Totally taking that picture and putting it EVERYWHERE. Jk only my profile but whatever. XD

Oh lol

I thought you were going to the store. emotion_donotwant

I did go to the store! :3 But now I have to log off, sorry I'll try and get on the computer tomorrow, that is if my teachers don't overbook me with homework. gonk DARN THOSE TEACHERS OF MINE!!! scream

Shameless Shapeshifter

C0REY II
Oh... okay. Well, I don't think Loki needs to "find an identity for himself." But I guess that's because we always knew who he was. Him discovering the truth about his birth would throw one into a self-doubt and journey to find oneself.

Yeah, that kind of thing does. It might seem kind of silly and ridiculous to someone who's never been through it, but trying to put yourself back together or even reforge yourself after something like that is a difficult and painful process. It's especially bad if you have no identity or purpose outside of the part that's been shattered, which Loki didn't. He was raised to be king of Asgard, and now that that's been unequivocally denied to him, he's trying to reclaim that identity by desperately trying to become king of someone - anyone. Furthermore, he believes - and not without just cause - that Odin does not truly love him.

While he does seem composed, the breakdown is evident in the fact that he went from being genuinely (and rightly) concerned that crowning Thor would end up in disaster to trying to conquer Earth just for the sake of becoming king and gaining the respect he felt Odin denied him.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Loki is a sexy beast heart

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
+[Skarekrow]+
Loki The Snake-Tongued
+[Skarekrow]+
Loki The Snake-Tongued
I've never really seen any of those movies. A friend of mine loves them though.

I like them. You should watch some of them.
I shall look into them.
^_^

How was the Avengers?

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Loki The Snake-Tongued
+[Skarekrow]+
Loki The Snake-Tongued
+[Skarekrow]+
Loki The Snake-Tongued
I've never really seen any of those movies. A friend of mine loves them though.

I like them. You should watch some of them.
I shall look into them.
^_^

How was the Avengers?
Even better the second time around.
=D

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Loki was one of my favorite characters. Please turn me to a trickster cool

Lonely Borg

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yanueh
Yeah, that kind of thing does. It might seem kind of silly and ridiculous to someone who's never been through it, but trying to put yourself back together or even reforge yourself after something like that is a difficult and painful process. It's especially bad if you have no identity or purpose outside of the part that's been shattered, which Loki didn't. He was raised to be king of Asgard, and now that that's been unequivocally denied to him, he's trying to reclaim that identity by desperately trying to become king of someone - anyone. Furthermore, he believes - and not without just cause - that Odin does not truly love him.

While he does seem composed, the breakdown is evident in the fact that he went from being genuinely (and rightly) concerned that crowning Thor would end up in disaster to trying to conquer Earth just for the sake of becoming king and gaining the respect he felt Odin denied him.

You care far too much about this. It's sweet that you've found someone who you can relate to... but it's not a real someone. You should keep real people as heroes. I, personally, don't care to keep heroes at all. I admire characters and certain people... but heroes can fail you.

It's true, maybe I've never had an identity crisis. I've been through some tough things, mentally, but never an identity crisis.

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My Loki avi can now be voted on in the arenas!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102680793&mygntcid=511028#title

Shameless Shapeshifter

C0REY II
You care far too much about this. It's sweet that you've found someone who you can relate to... but it's not a real someone. You should keep real people as heroes. I, personally, don't care to keep heroes at all. I admire characters and certain people... but heroes can fail you.

The... hell?

First, I analyze fiction and fictional characters as a hobby. If you don't share this interest, fine, but don't be a condescending a** about it.

Secondly, I do not consider Marvel's Loki to be a "hero." Quite the opposite, in fact. Even though Odin did screw him over, he's not excused for killing innocent people during his emotional/identity crisis.

Ellameno-P's Widow

Beloved Muse

13,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
HEROH PEEPS!!!! I HAVE NO HOMEWORK TODAY! (So I was able to get onto my computer as soon as I got home) SO TAKE THAT U TEACHERS!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!! scream Sorry I am hyper today! whee But I am also kind of sad. All of my friends think that I am like "super innocent" so when they want to talk about something "grown up" they deem me to innocent so they just walk away and talk about it away from me. I feel left out. sad LIFE CRISIS!!!!!!! gonk Help please? emotion_kirakira

Anyways I heard (or read whatever u prefer) that alot of u saw the Avengers Movie!!! Did you guys like it?? Who was your favorite character??? ... And girls.... Who do u think was the cutest?? whee

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

XxGothic RavenxX
HEROH PEEPS!!!! I HAVE NO HOMEWORK TODAY! (So I was able to get onto my computer as soon as I got home) SO TAKE THAT U TEACHERS!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!! scream Sorry I am hyper today! whee But I am also kind of sad. All of my friends think that I am like "super innocent" so when they want to talk about something "grown up" they deem me to innocent so they just walk away and talk about it away from me. I feel left out. sad LIFE CRISIS!!!!!!! gonk Help please? emotion_kirakira

Anyways I heard (or read whatever u prefer) that alot of u saw the Avengers Movie!!! Did you guys like it?? Who was your favorite character??? ... And girls.... Who do u think was the cutest?? whee

Cutest? Ah-hem that proves how innocent you can be! 4laugh *pats head* Oh sister of mine! Plus,cutest? DON'T YOU MEAN HOTTEST?! xD
(P.S. Marissa, I think your sweet, innocence makes you too cute! 4laugh But then again I'm your sister, so what do I know??)

mo-he-sa's Pardner

Nuclear Nymph

AlexandriaGreen12
Loki was one of my favorite characters. Please turn me to a trickster cool

scream YOU STOLE PART OF MY SIGNATURE!!! NOT COOL!!!!

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
XxGothic RavenxX

You are asking that... In a LOKI thread. What do you think the answer is?

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lol guys ill write fangirls some ad-lib poetry for small donations. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers