8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
I Sora keyblade master I
MOVIE WAS EPIC

*spoilers if you didnt see the movie*

too bad he couldnt kick any a** until the end :c

Hmm...I tried to send this to you as a PM, but it wouldn't let me. sad I can delete this post later if you like. I went ahead and whited out the part in question for the quotation. smile

Hey I Sora keyblade master I! Thanks so much for posting in my thread!

I really appreciate that you put in the spoiler warning. biggrin

Another way of doing that is by making the text of the spoiler white, so that it can only be read when highlighted. This prevents those who haven't seen the movie from accidentally reading it.

Gaia has made it really easy to do. Click on "Edit" above your post in the thread. In the text box, highlight the spoiler section that you want to turn white. Then, while the text is still highlighted, click on the blue "A" button that's to the left of the URL button. This will open up a floating box with several color options. Click on the white box. Gaia automatically puts in the necessary HTML code around the highlighted text. Isn't that awesome!?

If you already know HTML, then obviously you didn't need instructions, but oh well. smile I just wanted to make sure you knew how. smile

Since yours isn't an explicit spoiler, you don't have to white it out, but it'd be nice if you could. smile

Thanks again! Have a great weekend!

Again, I apologize for this being public. confused

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
**SPOILERS**

Iceairi
Lifecolor
Iceairi
This movie is AWESOME!!!

I know, right?! What were some of your favorite parts?

I don't know, 0mins-117 minutes?? rofl

But J/k, J/k, I liked when he took the bazooka 4laugh and was liked when Nic. Cage Died and was all badass because he is Nic. Cage how ELSE can he be? Am I right~?!

Haha! I loved the whole movie too! Those parts were AWESOME!

I loved it when Hit Girl threw the blanket over Big Daddy. It was beautiful and touching but so sad all at the same time, ya know? And it was this graceful, elegant ending to such an epic fight scene!

Yeah. I just love this movie. Can't WAIT to buy it! biggrin

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dammit Earth
It was just, the definition of awesome.
Should have been much higher in the box office than it was.

Oh I COMPLETELY agree! As far as I can tell it a box office flop, but it SHOULD have been a blockbuster!! :p

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
I haven't see it.

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lifecolor
Oh I COMPLETELY agree! As far as I can tell it a box office flop, but it SHOULD have been a blockbuster!! :p

I think it's because they barely advertised it. I watched it just for the hell of it and walked out of the theater thinking "Why aren't more people raving about this movie?".

5,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
NOT so crazy bout it but ya it waz a bad a** movie xp xp
It was good but some parts could have been better.
i hate skool evil evil

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aniroxa
I haven't see it.

That's too bad! I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!

I'm not much of a fan of bloody violence and stuff, but once I got used to it, I LOVED the movie!
Plus, even if you're grossed out by violence, you can't help but admit that the fight scenes are AWESOME. X)

Plus there several adorable moment, a lot of really, really funny moments, and some touching moments too. Add in some awesome camera shots, and really good acting, and you've got a GREAT movie! biggrin

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dammit Earth
Lifecolor

I think it's because they barely advertised it. I watched it just for the hell of it and walked out of the theater thinking "Why aren't more people raving about this movie?".

Sadly I didn't see it in theaters. Is it still playing??

I know, I kept thinking, "I must spread the good news!!" (Cue the organ music!)

wink

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Spectacular daddy g
NOT so crazy bout it but ya it waz a bad a** movie xp xp

What about the movie was off putting to you? (Please use white text when discussing spoilers.)

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Okami Wildfang
It was good but some parts could have been better.

I agree certain parts could have used some modification. Which parts come to your mind? (Please use white text when discussing spoilers.)

15,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Love Machine 150
capital A for agree.... great movie!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items