Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
If you're going to post anything that might be a spoiler, PLEASE post the spoilers in white text. Thanks!

Gaia made it really easy to do this:
To edit text color, simply highlight the text you want to be white, then click the blue "A" button (above the the "Add Media" button, which is directly above the smilies) and select the white option. Gaia automatically puts the highlighted text between these two brackets (minus the spaces):
"
[ c o l o r = w h i t e ] [ / c o l or ].
"

Easy!

If you haven't seen it, YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!!! biggrin
It wasn't that good biggrin Just saying
it was an awesome movie i just expected a little more towards the end

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Really? It completely surprised me. I thought it was going to be this silly dorky movie, and then BAM BAM BAM! TONS of action and violence -- I was actually quite put off by it! I was inured to it by the second half of the movie though.

It just blew me and my sister and boyfriend out of the water. We kept stopping the movie to go like,
"WHAT THE F*CK! DID YOU SEE THAT?! HOLY S**T!!!" rofl

It. Was. AWESOME.

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Lifecolor

ya i agree

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I loved that movie! Especially Hit-girl! but I never really expected it to be that...bloody.
i have to say, for someone who is a movie junky and an action junky this movie was really good i loved it heart and when my friend who also is the same we watched it and he loved it biggrin so if you havent seen it i highly sugest seeing this movie dramallama quote "omg dude i think im in love with her. yea but she looks like shes about eleven. i know i solumly devote myself to her . XD end quote

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
artty21
i have to say, for someone who is a movie junky and an action junky this movie was really good i loved it heart and when my friend who also is the same we watched it and he loved it biggrin so if you havent seen it i highly sugest seeing this movie dramallama quote "omg dude i think im in love with her. yea but she looks like shes about eleven. i know i solumly devote myself to her . XD end quote

Such a great quote! XD

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
biscuit face
I loved that movie! Especially Hit-girl! but I never really expected it to be that...bloody.

EXACTLY!!! My boyfriend and me and my sister were all totally caught off gaurd!! I had to look away a few times! But it was SO GOOD!!!!! I can't WAIT to buy it! biggrin

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
YO ITS AWSOME blaugh

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
saskue1900
YO ITS AWSOME blaugh

What was your favorite part?

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
Bearlock
Lifecolor

ya i agree

What did you like about it?

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
AngelFace101159
it was an awesome movie i just expected a little more towards the end

I don't want to give away the movie at all, but could you elaborate? If you want, feel free to message me, to keep from spreading spoilers. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff