Welcome to Gaia! ::

July 3rd, 2012= Tuesday.

So I'm guessing it's coming out on a Tuesday due to people's doubts over it being a reboot? Personally I had huge doubts about it and was extremely mad they rebooted Sam Raimi's amazing series, but the new trailer changed my mind and now I've gotten very excited for it (loving what they're doing with Gwen Stacy especially). I'm still a little bugged by some things though. 1. Aunt May looks too young, 2. If you pay close attention to the dinner conversation you'll realize Peter is already saving people as Spider-Man and Uncle Ben is still alive. Like, wtf? Isn't he suppose to learn "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" first before he starts saving people?

Dangerous Visionary

Those could be flashbacks. Anyway you forget that the next day is the 4th of July many businesses and places will be close. Therefore that Tuesday is more of a weekend. In better days many families would be on vacation. LOL @ Hollywood. They are so out of touch with the rest of us common folks. No one has money for vacations anymore.

Amorous Rogue

12,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
and 3) His costume looks like something out of Lazytown. Sportacus has started wearing a mask! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Visionary

Wako Smitty no Yuuku
and 3) His costume looks like something out of Lazytown. Sportacus has started wearing a mask!

I miss when Peter Parker became Bruce flippin' Wayne. I kind of like the fact that his costume doesn't look all snazzy. Adds a sense of realism.

Skip to :45

Aekea Bunny

I wish it was just Spider Man 4
I can't get into this reboot. Yet, when it came to The Hulk, it was nicely done, as I actually liked both of them. And the story was a continuation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff