Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm not going to write a whole review here as many people can read it at IMDb, but as a semi-amateur movie critic - I could state that this was the first original masterpiece of the decade and I am looking forward to his future movies. This could go down as a classic movie, it had a lot of stuff that could please not only us critics, but the general audience. The dragged-on action bored me (but some of the ignorant general audience might like it, I don't know how you guys like this crap), but the sci-fi, psychological, and light romance aspects satisfied me.

Sorry, A Clockwork Orange.

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I detested this film.
I agree that I got bored, during most of this film, but seeing as I had been expecting to have my mind blown, I was thoroughly disappointed.
The 'psychological aspects' of this film, the main thing I was excited about, were torn to shreds.
I enjoyed it and the action was mild-intrest to boreing as far as mind blowing it was kind just like wow thats new but not on the edge of my seat.

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I thought the movie was totally amazing. It killed Leonardo's last movie and left it in the dust. I am looking forward to more movies from this director.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff