Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Darling

26,675 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
When I first saw the commercial for it, I couldn't help noticing the plot sounds eerily similar to an old TV show from the 90s called Good vs. Evil. It was only around for 24 episodes before it was canceled, and I guess not many people remember it anymore (except my mom, who has always been in love with it), so maybe they thought no one would notice?

Read the Wikipedia article about it and see for yourself.

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Your pun needs a little work.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
so? it's also a little similar to MiB and the tv show "Dead Like Me", along with countless other stuff according to some of my friends.

nearly every good idea in Hollywood has been done at one point or another. coming up with something completely original is kind of like trying to find a needle in a haystack the size of Earth.

so save your criticism until you actually see the movie, because imo, it actually looks pretty interesting.

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Dances With Pastrami
When I first saw the commercial for it, I couldn't help noticing the plot sounds eerily similar to an old TV show from the 90s called Good vs. Evil. It was only around for 24 episodes before it was canceled, and I guess not many people remember it anymore (except my mom, who has always been in love with it), so maybe they thought no one would notice?

Read the Wikipedia article about it and see for yourself.
By the way, do you believe everything you read off wikipedia? That's not much of a reliable source.

Fashionable Lunatic

It sounds like a supernatural version Of "Men in Black" to me....and I'm still looking forward to watching it XD

an Idea is often used a lot...kind of like how People loved the movie "Avatar" the alien version of Pocahontas

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Nyaoni
It sounds like a supernatural version Of "Men in Black" to me....and I'm still looking forward to watching it XD

an Idea is often used a lot...kind of like how People loved the movie "Avatar" the alien version of Pocahontas

I go browsing and I find you, small world~ xd

Frankly, judging by the promos I can't tell if R.I.P.D is a comedy or what. Bad Marketing.

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
To me it looks like MIB meets Ghostbusters...I don't think the movie's very original, but it looks funny...Maybe its not meant to be taken seriously?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff