Welcome to Gaia! ::

A blockbuster isn't referring to the store in this case. A blockbuster is referring to a major film that has come out or that will be coming out soon

Invisible Noob

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Most of the Block Busters in my state, if not most than all. I live in Hawaii.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
blockbuster went out of bussiness where I live. thought they all died.

Shy Bookworm

sweatdrop blockbuster refers to movie sell outs.....also blockbuster movie rentals went out in 2010 when the new red boxes came out, and they all closed down, there might be one or two open in the south, but on the east cost at least we're stuck with using the red boxes that are found in the local grocery stores near by

hope i helped shed some light on this subject

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Man, I miss going to Blockbusters. I was so mad when the one that was near my house had turned into a bank mad Now all I see is Redbox everywhere, and only my brother gets Netflix in his room (He doesn't share the love crying ). The only Blockbuster I know that is still in existence (hopefully) is in Hollywood.

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I thought blockbuster went out of business and we were all referring to movies we've seen in theaters? Maybe my blockbusters just left and never came back... good movie deals that last week they were open though biggrin
If you go to Movie4k.to you can watch almost any movie you want to. You can watch movies that just came out. Its a good website to go to for movies. I love it!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin
I do not know if I have a blockbusters by my house. I never paid any attention. biggrin

Liberal Cutie-Pie

11,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
All the Blockbusters in my town were replaced with Redbox and Blubox.
Then Blubox went under and Redbox stuck around, but Redbox now only carries crappy B-movies that no one wants to watch.

I never liked them.

I liked walking around and choosing my movie that came out ages ago, running my hands down the torn and faded corners of a plastic box. Staring at the cute cashier boy with my friends, his face full of acne and discontent for his summer job. Nostalgia.
I thought they went out of business? eek At least there aren't Block Busters around me

Dapper Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
oh woah! they are still in business?? thats so cool. all closed here

Lucky Fairy

VaffancuIo
. . . -scurries back to CB-

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Blockbuster here closed down, but I never used it anyway. I would generally use Hastings, but then I realized I spend so much more on Hastings for rentals than I did Netflix in the past so I just got Netflix again....a lot cheaper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff