Welcome to Gaia! ::

Last night when I saw Eclipse (which was AWESOME), I saw a preview for the last Harry Potter movie. Apparently, they are splitting it into two parts because it's such a LONG book. I think it's an okay idea, considering that no one wants to sit in a theater for more than two hours.....
......do you think this is a good idea? Tell me you thoughts on the subject....

.................(by the way, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!).........................

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Honestly, I'm pretty sure book five was longer than book seven, but I suppose it's not a bad thing. If anything, we get a bit more detail from the books and a lot of stuff isn't cut out. *Shrugs*
Vampiric_Mage
Honestly, I'm pretty sure book five was longer than book seven, but I suppose it's not a bad thing. If anything, we get a bit more detail from the books and a lot of stuff isn't cut out. *Shrugs*

book five was 870 pages and book seven was 759 pages smile

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Madame de Sousa
Vampiric_Mage

book five was 870 pages and book seven was 759 pages smile

Ah, so they weren't too far off in number, still though...eh, I guess it can't be helped. A shame though that we'll have to wait until the second part to see the Voldemort vs. Harry fight though. Seriously, the fight scene in Hogwarts seemed really cool. =w= I'm looking forward to it.
I completely agree with you.

Profitable Mage

14,550 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
I would have prefered it to be just one movie, but it was good in all... heart heart heart heart heart

Lonely Phantom

3,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SNAPE SNAPE SEVERUS SNAPE! ................... DUMBLEDORE

HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER ......RON WEASLY!!!.............
..................... DUMBLEDORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... HERMIONE 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff