Is Edward Cullen a Faerie?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol. he lives in the middle of the forest. he sparkles. (it makes sense) and he doesnt eat ppl!

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
post for gold biggrin

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1 more timeee
wtrtttygrrwgtrtbvgw

Royal Librarian

16,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
this is hilarious. but i disagree

1,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Although I am sure everyone here has read a version like this till they wanna rip their eyes out, I feel compelled to put my two digital cents in here. I can feel you all cringing, expecting a defense of Twilight.

Yes, first off, I did read the first two books and saw the first two movies. I would just like to say something nice before ripping it to shreds; They were okay books, eh movies, good for preteens who need things pg rated.

Now to rant; I grew up on Bela Luigosi's Dracula, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice and numerous other classics, including the original Dracula that Luigosi portrayed in the movie. Bottem line, VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE! stressed Lestat, Maybe, when he was playin' at bein' a rock god, and they COULD have made the sparkle effect pass with me if it had been tiny explosions ijn their pores, but they were super fast healers so it didn't cause them to fully combust, but diamondesque sparkling? Cue the Gay Boyfriend song.

I'll take Dracula any day, and he could take Edward or any of the other 'badass' wanna be vampires with NO FANGS and BOTH hands behind his back.

Okay, I'm done, you can reapply the straight jacket. sweatdrop

1,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kitties-toothy-grin
Mitsu Inari
That means he's a ******** badass fairy.... you sir, just made him 10 times cooler.

not quite. I think he would make just as bad of a fairy as he dose a vampire.

By the way, in my opinion, a badass fairy is Prince Nuada from Hellboy ll the Golden Army. Original scary Sidhe and Caitsidhe fairies kickin' butt and takin' names.
lmmaaooo the title of this forum post made me laugh so hard xDDD good theory though(:
Heavy Metal Love Song
Although I am sure everyone here has read a version like this till they wanna rip their eyes out, I feel compelled to put my two digital cents in here. I can feel you all cringing, expecting a defense of Twilight.

Yes, first off, I did read the first two books and saw the first two movies. I would just like to say something nice before ripping it to shreds; They were okay books, eh movies, good for preteens who need things pg rated.

Now to rant; I grew up on Bela Luigosi's Dracula, The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice and numerous other classics, including the original Dracula that Luigosi portrayed in the movie. Bottem line, VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE! stressed Lestat, Maybe, when he was playin' at bein' a rock god, and they COULD have made the sparkle effect pass with me if it had been tiny explosions ijn their pores, but they were super fast healers so it didn't cause them to fully combust, but diamondesque sparkling? Cue the Gay Boyfriend song.

I'll take Dracula any day, and he could take Edward or any of the other 'badass' wanna be vampires with NO FANGS and BOTH hands behind his back.

Okay, I'm done, you can reapply the straight jacket. sweatdrop

I think I'll leave the straight jacket off so you can go postal and kill Edward and those wanna be werewolves that don't even deserve that title.

1,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
eek Y, you'd do that for me? heart

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PrettyLikeACarCrashh
I think underworld is the best vampire/werewolf
movie ever made.
not so crappy sparkly gay crap ....

i do agree its ******** amazing lol

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
I am in agreement here. When I was reading the books, yes I did read the books, I was semi-okay with it. The sparkling part I was not okay with. I read that part and wanted to flip. I grew up with Dracula, The Vampire Chronicles, and the original vampire/werewolf lore. Not this s**t that she came up with. Van Helsing and Underworld were great. It just completely kills the traditional sight of a vampire to see him walk out into the sun...and not burst into flames...just sparkle.

At least in the Vampire Diaries, they have something that keeps them from bursting into flames, and if they are not wearing their ring, they will burst into flames. At least that makes a little more sense, and kind of keeps to tradition.

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
especially iffn you mean da boy is gay!
Mitsu Inari
That means he's a ******** badass fairy.... you sir, just made him 10 times cooler.

*indeffinite buzzer* you are *censored* i tipped your post so you can buy a clue, or more of the crack you're on, either or

Also, I would rather watch titanic than twilight, and i would stab anyone who made me watch titanic, in the face
phoenix-lois
thankyou, stephenie meyer:

for making girls fall in love with a sparkling gay faerie.

Oh man, a sparkly gay faerie would be so much more badass than the sniveling disappointment that is Edward Cullen. Hell, I'm tempted to write a story about one now just to prove my point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff