Ruthless Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hey they finally released a pic! Slightly spoilery so beware! ninja

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman
Yeah, seen it already.

I'm fine with the costume, but wtf is up with those goggles?
Those are a weird way to cover up your identity...

Whatever. It's Christopher Nolan. It'll turn out fine.

Wheezing Fatcat

Isn't her outfit supposed to have some resemblance to a cat?

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
I agree, a cat influence should have been atleast incorporated in the costume, and she stole the Bat's bat pod!!! Maybe not, but sounds cool.
Of course it looks as terrible as I expected it to be.

I'm sure everyone has seen this AMAZING piece of awesome-ness, right?
User Image

Profitable Prophet

Professor Giggles
Of course it looks as terrible as I expected it to be.

I'm sure everyone has seen this AMAZING piece of awesome-ness, right?
User Image

I DIDN'T SEE THAT.

gonk

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hmm well the outfit isn't that bad, although it would be nice since she is Catwoman if the outfit was cat based or influenced.

But her acting is what will matter overall ,and if she can do a good job of portraying the character of Catwoman.

Tipsy Tycoon

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Bane looks like he could be pretty cool but Cat Woman looks like the bat girl from batman forever with George Clooney

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To me she's not the best pick to play that role.. I dunno.. she's way too bright eyed and animated.
Jinsoku Denkou
To me she's not the best pick to play that role.. I dunno.. she's way too bright eyed and animated.

I kind of agree. I haven't seen any of her most recent recent stuff but I just don't know how I feel about her acting. Hathaway doesn't really give off the sexy, playful, villain vibe. But it's probably because I'll always view her as that awkward girl in the Princess Diaries.
anna bandana
I DIDN'T SEE THAT.

gonk

Pretty great, huh?
Needs more cat ears
I don't like it.
Doesn't look like Catwoman.
Just Anne Hathaway attempting to look badass and failing.

Raider

Bane and Catwoman both look silly. Sad to say, but the Batman & Robin Bane looked much better. Despite the poor costumes I'm sure the film with be on par with the others, so I'm not too worried.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
I can't wait for an actual trailer to come out for this and that shows everything the way it is going to look in the film finalized so people can shut the hell up with their complaining. Nolan has not made a bad movie yet and I don't think he is going to break his track record. He always said that he would only do a third Batman movie if the script was right and it was a great ending to the series.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff