Welcome to Gaia! ::

Requiem in Mortis
Costume seems a bit too Kai Leng-y (anyone who's played ME3 will know what I mean), but nothing I've seen for the movie has really turned me off from it. I still plan on seeing it on my birthday.

I don't see the resemblance, and besides, this look has more in common with various other versions of Catwoman which predated ME3.

Eloquent Streaker

Captain Talavar
Requiem in Mortis
Costume seems a bit too Kai Leng-y (anyone who's played ME3 will know what I mean), but nothing I've seen for the movie has really turned me off from it. I still plan on seeing it on my birthday.

I don't see the resemblance, and besides, this look has more in common with various other versions of Catwoman which predated ME3.
The goggles she's wearing remind me of the visor Kai Leng wears.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Really? There best choice is Ann Hathaway? And she doesn't have blond hair or a mask. I understand the googles, but this really is a poor choice. And why is she on a bike? Am I missing something.
I always knew catwoman with a whip. Which is what they did with Halie Berry (which was nice to see a black Catwoman from Frank Miller's version , but she was a shitty catwoman too).

Seriously, Tim Burton's catwoman was the best.
Little Dead Soldier
Really? There best choice is Ann Hathaway? And she doesn't have blond hair or a mask. I understand the googles, but this really is a poor choice. And why is she on a bike? Am I missing something.
I always knew catwoman with a whip. Which is what they did with Halie Berry (which was nice to see a black Catwoman from Frank Miller's version , but she was a shitty catwoman too).

1. Frank Miller's Catwoman wasn't black.
2. Halle Berry's Catwoman was a pile of s**t. Not only that, but she wasn't even Catwoman.
3. Catwoman wasn't a blond originally. In fact, her hair is usually much darker than this.
4. She is clearly wearing a mask. A high-tech domino mask. What she's lacking is a cowl. This look is modeled on the Julie Newmar look.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Captain Talavar
Little Dead Soldier

2. Halle Berry's Catwoman was a pile of s**t. Not only that, but she wasn't even Catwoman.
3. Catwoman wasn't a blond originally. In fact, her hair is usually much darker than this.
4. She is clearly wearing a mask. A high-tech domino mask. What she's lacking is a cowl. This look is modeled on the Julie Newmar look.

1.Frank did do a short story with catwoman as a black woman in Batman: Year One.
2. I agree.
3. I forgot that most catwomen had also darker hair.
4. Did she had a bike and no whip?
Little Dead Soldier
Captain Talavar
Little Dead Soldier

1.Frank did do a short story with catwoman as a black woman in Batman: Year One.
2. I agree.

1. She wasn't black. She had short hair. She look black here to you? She probably kept her hair short so she could wear wigs to attract a wider range of clients.

4. This is just a promo shot. Just because we don't have a photo of Batman with a batarang doesn't mean he'll never use them. As for the bike...it's just a bike. One she probably steals. And yes in fact, she has used a bike plenty of times.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Captain Talavar
Little Dead Soldier
Captain Talavar
Little Dead Soldier

2. I agree.

1. She wasn't black. She had short hair. She look black here to you? She probably kept her hair short so she could wear wigs to attract a wider range of clients.

4. This is just a promo shot. Just because we don't have a photo of Batman with a batarang doesn't mean he'll never use them. As for the bike...it's just a bike. One she probably steals. And yes in fact, she has used a bike plenty of times.

1. Yes, actually. She does. .____.
She always looked black to me in that. lighter black skin and short black hair like that was popular look in the 80s-90s amongst black women.

4. Ah, I see.
Little Dead Soldier
Captain Talavar
Little Dead Soldier
Captain Talavar
Little Dead Soldier

2. I agree.

1. Yes, actually. She does. .____.
She always looked black to me in that. lighter black skin and short black hair like that was popular look in the 80s-90s amongst black women.

4. Ah, I see.

Her skin tone is the same as Holly's. I'm telling you, she's not black.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Captain Talavar

Her skin tone is the same as Holly's. I'm telling you, she's not black.

gonk mannn, i thought she was black in this since i was 7-years-old when i read it.
damn it lol

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
Her googles are part of the more recent comic books. And also the google when she puts them up are her cat woman ears. I still have a place for Michelle Pfeiffer's cat woman but if she said that she is excited to see how Anne Hathaway does the character I have no worries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff