Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Exhibitionist

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
The think the costume that Berry wore in the 2004 was better.

I think that Angelina Jolie should have played Cat Woman
Twisted_Misery
I don't like it.
Doesn't look like Catwoman.
Just Anne Hathaway attempting to look badass and failing.
I agree...I think Anne Hathaway should stick to romantic comedies.
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the Halle Berry outfit is better than this is kidding themselves.

I wasn't sold on it at first, but it's growing on me. There's still a possibility that this isn't the final outfit. Let's not forget, Batman didn't exactly don the cape and cowl right away either. As for the goggles, she's had them for a while in the comics, though these actually look like they do something.

One thing I noticed is, it appears to be taking inspiration from both the modern comic look and the 60s TV show. Julie Newmar didn't wear a cowl, but rather, she sported a set of cat ears and occasionally a domino mask. Looks like this ditched the ears and has replaced the domino mask with a set of goggles. Considering her profession, it's not all that unlikely that she would use such a tool. She may be a cat burglar, but she's not super-powered.

Based on the leaked pics of her double, the outfit has opera-length gloves and thigh-high boots, and the bodysuit itself has a very (VERY) slight purplish tint to it. It's hard to tell if you look at it on its own, but if you look at where the bodysuit meets the boots, there is a contrast there.

For those who don't see the cat influence, the goggles do have horned rims much like the domino mask that Julie Newmar wore, so it's a start. And let's not forget, it's still possible that this is not the final outfit. They never officially released a good shot of Two-Face (though one did get leaked) before the film came out. They could still be keeping her final look under wraps in much the same way. After all, it is worth noting that the photo was labeled "Selina Kyle" and NOT "Catwoman".

As for Bane? We know he doesn't have that coat on all the time already, and based on a quick shot in the teaser trailer, it seems to me that he will eventually be bare-armed and resembling something closer to his look in the comics, the mask/muzzle aside.
Nessrocks08
Twisted_Misery
I don't like it.

She's way too bubbly and innocent looking to be anything other than a goody-goody.
Her costume doesn't look good either.
not very cat like...

Dangerous Visionary

I have a feeling these are all in house jokes. Like Nolan and the gang are trolling the fans cause we are so hungry for any little scrap of info for this so they "release" stupid pics like this.

Dangerous Visionary

Evany Star

I think that Angelina Jolie should have played Cat Woman

rofl No.

Dangerous Visionary

Twisted_Misery
Nessrocks08
Twisted_Misery
I don't like it.

She's way too bubbly and innocent looking to be anything other than a goody-goody.

Someponies didn't see Havoc. (It used to play on IFC when it was well IFC) I don't know what the ******** that channle is now.
nthing the Catwoman needs ears thing. Ears make her a cat.

Know what would be great? Weaboo Catwoman. She could be wearing cat ears and some lace monster Hot Topic Lolita dress and have the typical weaboo personality.

Dangerous Visionary

Circe89
nthing the Catwoman needs ears thing. Ears make her a cat.

Know what would be great? Weaboo Catwoman. She could be wearing cat ears and some lace monster Hot Topic Lolita dress and have the typical weaboo personality.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Tipped. I wonder if Nolan could get away with this. It would be so rad I would hug that man so much if he did that.
watched it like 3 times

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
LadyLazor
Hey they finally released a pic! Slightly spoilery so beware! ninja

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

yeah i saw it on E! news.she'll play an awsome catwoman.
I don't like the goggles, but the suit looks ok

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
...I don't agree with the outfit. I agree with Peter Rallis. I'm sure he's a good actor, but she seems to nice to be a sexy, dark, mysterious villian. And the outfit doesn't look to me like Catwoman, it looks like Anne Hathaway in a costume.
Miss-dark8607
Twisted_Misery
Nessrocks08
Twisted_Misery
I don't like it.

Someponies didn't see Havoc. (It used to play on IFC when it was well IFC) I don't know what the ******** that channle is now.

I've seen that movie.
I still can't take her seriously.
It's IFC for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out