• Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can't wait to see it xd

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
excited to see the dance numbers and the music.

5,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ninja its retarted... one of the worst movies ever... ninja
xp i dont now what to write so suck my c**k
Making a sequel to Camp Rock was unnecessary. emo
mrgreen I now im sexy but lay off my d**k
heart i have a man crush on jack baurer
redface ever yo koff and sucur clothsbody takey
3nodding every body take there cloths off and suck my c**k

Friendly Fatcat

jingan32
ninja its retarted... one of the worst movies ever... ninja
cheese_whine i have a date with a women
1000 year old

Dapper Lunatic

When I caugh a climpse at the first film my first responce was "Final Jam? What a stupid name for, well anything" and now that stupid name is being used for the sequel... stare
as much as i will get made fun of for this i have been waiting for the second one to come out
The camp director guy saids rock star in a very strange way. Plus everyone seems to have to emphazise the word rock star. JONAS is not a rock band. and camp rock is more like camp pop. Plus JONAS are like mini pop stars they are not close to rock stars and they are not even good pop stars. Britney, Madona, MJ, and I can't believe I am saying this but Justin Beiber is better than the Jonas Brothers.
The camp director guy saids rock star in a very strange way. Plus everyone seems to have to emphazise the word rock star. JONAS is not a rock band. and camp rock is more like camp pop. Plus JONAS are like mini pop stars they are not close to rock stars and they are not even good pop stars. Britney, Madona, MJ, and I can't believe I am saying this but Justin Beiber is better than the Jonas Brothers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff