Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Werewolf

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I saw brave this summer, it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd . It sort of made me almost cry. Its a good family movie.
-Magical Jellyfish heart
It made my eyes water at the end of

the movie...but yes. it's a good

mother daughter movie...or mother son.

I think this movie was made for the

older kids/teens who understands the

meaning to it.. i mean all 3-5 year olds

think is ohh her mom turned into

a bear. Lol there are a lot of morals

and values in this movie, I loved it!

I am hoping to buy it on dvd when it

comes out!

Mewling Muse

11,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
wish to see this movie so bad!!!!!!!! heart heart cool

Distinct Seeker

This movie reminded me so much of the relationship I have with my mother, and so I cried like a sap at the end. But I loved the Celtic aspect of the movie, I loved the main character, I loved the way magic was portrayed in it, and I loved the development of the characters.

I'll definitely buy it when it comes out. whee
In my opinion, it was a pretty awful pixar film.
i really wish i knew how to swim.

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Witch of the Equinox
This movie reminded me so much of the relationship I have with my mother, and so I cried like a sap at the end. But I loved the Celtic aspect of the movie, I loved the main character, I loved the way magic was portrayed in it, and I loved the development of the characters.

I'll definitely buy it when it comes out. whee

Yeah..................... when I went to go see it with my family my mom and me were having a bitter argument... so I was watching it, and it was making me feel bad for fighting with her and whatnot, then I looked over and she fell asleep through the whole movie. stare
Its a scottish movie because it tells a story bout a girl named Merida. rofl

Star Hunter

I Loved Brave! heart The voice acting was well done and the animation was amazing. I though the story line was nice and contained a good message. I would recommend seeing it for sure!
family saw it, mom says the princess is like me, still waiting to see it

Dapper Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
idk about this movie
I totally loved this movie heart heart heart ! I was with my friend who hates her family and she totally didn't get the message of the film. Right after the movie she complained about how her dad is horrible and how she hates her family. I just sat there, trying not to face palm her into the wall. But all in all, it was a great family movie. I loved how cute her brothers were before and after getting transformed. 4laugh

Interesting Noob

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Did anyone else absolutely LOVE the brothers?? rofl Also, as a pixar film goes, it was excellent. I really enjoyed the mother/daughter theme instead of a princess/prince love affair.

Questionable Borg

I want to see it. But I have to wait until Netflix.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff