Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kara Wayne's Husband

Lonely Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Yes, as the title says, this is an open discussion about the so awaited for movie. So, feel free to share your thoughts.... (and maybe with a few achievements).

Ruthless Phantom

who is going to play batman?

Questionable Borg

Honestly, I'm not excited at all. There's so many ways it could get ******** up, and not in the good way.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I didnt really care for "Man of Steel" in the first place, but I bet I'll get pulled off by my friends to go see it.

Seeker

Yeah, he works together with Clark Kent and called their group The New Avengers.
Please.
No.
i agree it may be a great saquel

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It would be, however, its already been stated that there isnt going to be any more with Batman. So, not only is that probably not true, theres no hope for the Justice League either

Melodious Phantom

I will wait for my critic friend to go see it, and then take that advice on whether or not its worth it. I liked the Batman Trilogy a lot, although I realize they weren't perfect. Man of Steel was kind of iffy for me because Superman... didn't really seem like Superman. So this crossover might be terrible or it might manage to pull it off. Is there any trailer of some sort out yet, or not for awhile?
Shepherdess de le Agneau

Yeah, he works together with Clark Kent and called their group The New Avengers.
Please.
No.

Isn't the Justice League older than Avengers?
Mayor Gravity
Honestly, I'm not excited at all. There's so many ways it could get ******** up, and not in the good way.

Me neither.. First of all, I can't even imagine Batman without Christian Bale.. sweatdrop

Questionable Borg

Kleopattra
Mayor Gravity

Me neither.. First of all, I can't even imagine Batman without Christian Bale.. sweatdrop
Has who's been playing Batman been announced?
Mayor Gravity
Kleopattra
Mayor Gravity

There's some speculation, but nothing has been announced yet..

Questionable Borg

Kleopattra
Mayor Gravity
Kleopattra
Mayor Gravity

Who's the speculation about?
Mayor Gravity
Kleopattra
Mayor Gravity
Kleopattra
Mayor Gravity

Who's the speculation about?

Tyler Hoechlin

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash