Hawkeye 0.087378640776699 8.7% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 >

Kahgra
Iron Man
Sappho - Night Thief
Revenger or Trickster quote, please?

Humorist

Hated having to choose between Hulk and Captain America, but I had to go with Cap. I'm surprised at how high Iron Man got, while I like him well enough I just never felt drawn in by his character. Sure, the tech is cool, but I like those with physical talents (even if it's brought about by science stuff) over tech guys.

By the way, if I could become a Revenger that would be nice. Not sure how to do all that though.

Avenger

AngelMuerto
Iron Man

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Studies have shown that my poll comes to this:
Iron Man, who is the ever hot Robert Downy Jr, in first place with 78 likes
Captain America, total hottie, comes in second place with 37 likes
Thor comes in third place with 49 likes
Hawkeye with 18 likes
Black Widow with 15 likes
And the Hulk comes in last place with 9 likes.
Lol
No love for the Hulk.

So now I must say....
I do favor Captain America. He is a total hottie. Everyone loves a muscled man with tight hot abs!!
But just staring at Robert Downy Jr is enough to give me an orgasm
Yet I also like Thor. He has got ripped muscles!
So I am very torn between the three. But I still like Capt. America. Always will.

Rainbow Feeder

16,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The movie was absolutely wonderful~
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
AVENGERS IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!

Iron Man is way too cool and funny! Although my Favorite is Hawkeye [me and my bestfriend's (which happens to be a girl) favorite]. At first we were like frustrated because he became an enemy but when he became an ally again... we were like.... "OH YEAH!!!! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! EAT YOUR CRAP LOKIIIII!!!! SUCK IT ALL UP!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE DUDE!" but we didn't shout of course because they might kick us out of the cinema but still! Avengers is also way too funny as well! it's like watching Action, [some little romance], Comedy, and Thriller [not that much though...] all at the same time. YEAHHHHH!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_yatta

Can you PRETTY PLEASE quote me back?!! I wanna be a revenger smile heart

Shirtless Genius

7,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Fausma
Gabriel Hellion Lestat
AVENGERS IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!

Iron Man is way too cool and funny! Although my Favorite is Hawkeye [me and my bestfriend's (which happens to be a girl) favorite]. At first we were like frustrated because he became an enemy but when he became an ally again... we were like.... "OH YEAH!!!! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! EAT YOUR CRAP LOKIIIII!!!! SUCK IT ALL UP!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE DUDE!" but we didn't shout of course because they might kick us out of the cinema but still! Avengers is also way too funny as well! it's like watching Action, [some little romance], Comedy, and Thriller [not that much though...] all at the same time. YEAHHHHH!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_yatta

Can you PRETTY PLEASE quote me back?!! I wanna be a revenger smile heart

sure but i think someone already quoted you... sorry for the late quote. i was 9gagging.~_~

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Avenging wherever vengeance is required! pirate

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Oh thank goodness!
Back to Revenger
I don't ever want to be recruited by Star Wars again
Avengers! we must help keep each with an Avengers title!

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Casrial
Avenging wherever vengeance is required! pirate

Our hero! heart

Demonic Hunter

I'm torn between Iron man and Hulk
My favorite Avenger is Thor. Norse gods for the win!

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Pavilo
Hated having to choose between Hulk and Captain America, but I had to go with Cap. I'm surprised at how high Iron Man got, while I like him well enough I just never felt drawn in by his character. Sure, the tech is cool, but I like those with physical talents (even if it's brought about by science stuff) over tech guys.

By the way, if I could become a Revenger that would be nice. Not sure how to do all that though.

Iron Man gets a good redemption story... everyone likes a good redemption story. He's a bad boy but with a heart of gold. Plus, he's funny.

Personally, I like tech over powers. It's using brains to make brawn (but in a non-zombie way).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff