Hawkeye 0.087378640776699 8.7% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 309 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Okay. So I haven't seen the movie yet but I sooooooo want too! I don't want any spoilers but I want opinions on how the movie was. Good? Bad? And feel free to rant off here about your favorite Avenger!

Personally, my favorite Avenger is Captain America. I mean come on! Who doesn't like a hot muscled solider?! emotion_dowant

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
Among the Avengers I really can't choose a favorite between Thor, Iron Man, and the Hulk. But my favorite Marvel character is Loki.

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
The first time I saw the movie (in Seoul, where I'm currently living), I thought it was PERFECT. It was really fantastic, made the whole theater crack up so many times and it was great.

Then the second time I watched it I enjoyed it even more because I understood the plot points that I missed the first time, but I also thought it played for laughs a little too much? I don't know if I quite like how Loki's character changed from "Thor." He had a lot of depth and gravity, but then in The Avengers he became more vicious, which is nice, but he also became such a...comedic character. He got his a** kicked all over the place without ever REALLY putting up a fight against anyone other than Thor...
Not that I didn't enjoy seeing him get owned. I like to see my favorite characters suffer.

I plan to watch it for the third time next week.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

I would not be averse to being caught between Cap and Iron Man. Hell, Hawkeye and Thor can join in. The more the merrier.

But Black Widow was seriously badass. She's even epic when she interrogates. I loved getting those hints about her dark past.

In terms of actual heroics, I find myself more impressed by Black Widow and Hawkeye. They don't have special armor or superpowers, they dominate purely with their combat skills.

The Avengers is a fantastic movie, possibly my new favourite.
It was dreadfully AWESOME!!! emotion_awesome

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
It's fantastic. THe actor for the Hulk is sooo much better than the others. He completely redeems the character. The Hulk is pretty funny in the movie. As is Iron Man, of course.

Fashionable Friend

I am 100% Avengers. Haven't seen the movie yet but can't wait!!! PS Iron man is HOT sweatdrop
is this where you're supposed to post for the star wars vs avengers item?
Ptero LaNeuro
Among the Avengers I really can't choose a favorite between Thor, Iron Man, and the Hulk. But my favorite Marvel character is Loki.
I see you have Trickster...any idea how you got that? Have you been quoting or been quoted a lot since the May 4th thing started?

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
imuurmi
Ptero LaNeuro
I see you have Trickster...any idea how you got that? Have you been quoting or been quoted a lot since the May 4th thing started?

All I recall doing is watching the May 4 video, then posting in the thread of someone who was asking whether anyone else liked Loki, saying something like "I am utterly smitten with Loki," and then I got Trickster immediately.

I assumed you just needed to mention Loki in a post.
I've only made about 3 or 4 posts about the Avengers until now.

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
imuurmi

oh but now I'm a Revenger...probably because I quoted a Revenger? I want Trickster back xD

Lonely Seeker

19,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Iron Man easily. Who didn't laugh at his jokes? wink

Predestined Sailor

12,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • ReAnimated 50
Ptero LaNeuro
The first time I saw the movie (in Seoul, where I'm currently living), I thought it was PERFECT. It was really fantastic, made the whole theater crack up so many times and it was great.

Then the second time I watched it I enjoyed it even more because I understood the plot points that I missed the first time, but I also thought it played for laughs a little too much? I don't know if I quite like how Loki's character changed from "Thor." He had a lot of depth and gravity, but then in The Avengers he became more vicious, which is nice, but he also became such a...comedic character. He got his a** kicked all over the place without ever REALLY putting up a fight against anyone other than Thor...
Not that I didn't enjoy seeing him get owned. I like to see my favorite characters suffer.

I plan to watch it for the third time next week.

Three times already? Wow.

Oh, right, it was released a week ago every where but the States.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I want to be a Revenger, so quote me, please.

I like Captain America.

Unbeatable Member

Wo I bet those Captain America shields are gonna be worth big money now! They're gonna go rocketing up to 20 gold!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff