Welcome to Gaia! ::

as the almighty lord master foamy the squrriel says.....STOP MAKING MOVIES FROM COMICS/MANGAS!!!!, iv'e not seen it coz i live in the UK. but iv'e seen the advert and all i can say is...EPIC...FAIL!. like WTF why the hell a live action movie their just takin good ideas from hardworking creative people who have worked all their lives trying to make their dreams a reality ands then hollywood get their grubby little hand on it and totally warp and destroy it by lack of originality and unneeded CGI special effects just to get a quick buck. what next eh? a naruto movie...i mean live action movie......what annoys me the most is that all you hard core fans....im not one but i love manga so i respect it.....u know the truth and the corrections needed but all these other idiots who can't even pronounce manga properly will be all like "omg that was such a good movie, where did they get idea from, that unng character was so cool blah blah blah" and your like "IT'S AANG YOU RETARDS!"...that's enough of that....
N0ctis Lucis CaeIum
Movie was gay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas