Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
The new movie Maleficent is going to be coming out in 2014 staring Angelina Jolie, what do you think about that?

Friendly Smoker

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sounds like a good movie. When I was younger I had a thing for Maleficent.

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Sullen Death Ninja
Sounds like a good movie. When I was younger I had a thing for Maleficent.

XD yeah? why was that?
i want tosee that

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
jingochesh
i want tosee that

Me too

Obsessive Bibliophile

Wait, Angelina Jolie, really? I didn't think she was still working. Interesting. I really didn't like her portrayal of Grendel's mother in Beowulf -- but that's not really a reflection on her.

I hope Maleficent is AWESOME. I'd love to get a whole series of films or short films on the villains' stories.

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lily DArouet
Wait, Angelina Jolie, really? I didn't think she was still working. Interesting. I really didn't like her portrayal of Grendel's mother in Beowulf -- but that's not really a reflection on her.

I hope Maleficent is AWESOME. I'd love to get a whole series of films or short films on the villains' stories.

Me too, it would be awesome to get the "villains" side of the story of all the Disney characters. Click that if you want to see the other cast or info on it. Maleficent IMDB

I haven't seen the Beowulf movie mainly because it looked kinda stupid to me and I was actually reading about it in highschool at the time, didn't want to ruin the nice image I had on it from the movie. ^_^

Obsessive Bibliophile

Hysteriavitis
Me too, it would be awesome to get the "villains" side of the story of all the Disney characters. Click that if you want to see the other cast or info on it. Maleficent IMDB

I haven't seen the Beowulf movie mainly because it looked kinda stupid to me and I was actually reading about it in highschool at the time, didn't want to ruin the nice image I had on it from the movie. ^_^
I remember I had a series of storybooks when I was younger called "My Side of the Story" that dealt with all some of the villains' storylines. Like Ursula being all "Dude I was just trying to teach Ariel a lesson, that rotten brat."

Thanks for the link, I checked that out -- definitely looks interesting! I noticed Miranda Richardson on there, I love her. Ever since the Merlin miniseries where she protrayed Mab, she's prettttty much my favorite. :3

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lily DArouet
Hysteriavitis

I remember I had a series of storybooks when I was younger called "My Side of the Story" that dealt with all some of the villains' storylines. Like Ursula being all "Dude I was just trying to teach Ariel a lesson, that rotten brat."

Thanks for the link, I checked that out -- definitely looks interesting! I noticed Miranda Richardson on there, I love her. Ever since the Merlin miniseries where she protrayed Mab, she's prettttty much my favorite. :3

I'll have to find that book, sounds like a good read. No problem for the link, i'm glad i'm not the only one interested in this. And I have no idea who Miranda Richardson is.......wait a minute....she played in a Harry Potter movie didn't she...

Obsessive Bibliophile

Hysteriavitis
I'll have to find that book, sounds like a good read. No problem for the link, i'm glad i'm not the only one interested in this. And I have no idea who Miranda Richardson is.......wait a minute....she played in a Harry Potter movie didn't she...
Yes, she was Rita Skeeter, I believe. They really dropped the ball on that particular storyline, I feel. I wanted the big reveal that she was an illegal Animagus!

...unless I'm crazy and they DID mention that. >_> Totally possible.

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lily DArouet
Hysteriavitis

Yes, she was Rita Skeeter, I believe. They really dropped the ball on that particular storyline, I feel. I wanted the big reveal that she was an illegal Animagus!

...unless I'm crazy and they DID mention that. >_> Totally possible.

All I remember is they had her trapped in a jar I think? And threatened to revel her secret unless she left Harry alone? Or maybe i'm way off?

Obsessive Bibliophile

Hysteriavitis
All I remember is they had her trapped in a jar I think? And threatened to revel her secret unless she left Harry alone? Or maybe i'm way off?
Okay in that case I was clearly just crazy. redface Oh well, at least they dealt with it. Unlike the utter lack of Peeves. stare Still mad about that.

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lily DArouet
Hysteriavitis
Okay in that case I was clearly just crazy. redface Oh well, at least they dealt with it. Unlike the utter lack of Peeves. stare Still mad about that.

haha, no offence to J.K.R. but I like fanfics of Harry Potter more then her books. But I will always appreciate where the originality comes from.
OMG. I can't wait to see it. I love Angelina Joelie.

Lucky Risk-Taker

13,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Pretty_T987
OMG. I can't wait to see it. I love Angelina Joelie.

She is an incredible actress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces