• The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
FXCK SWVG
Mayor Gravity
FXCK SWVG
christopher nolan knows what hes doing

he's the best living director
I disagree, aside from Titanic, James Cameron is pretty good.
That's nice, keep it to yourself. Aside from Titanic, James Cameron has made nothing else worthy of note.

Avatar but that wasn't original and everything in it was stolen from some place else.

Someone trid to sue them because their script was rejected but was the script used for Avatar.

James Cameron seems to function like that. Nothing original. Everything made of stolen stuff >.<

He's like the Ultimate in Movie Piracy.
"Catwoman is a sexy, daring and exciting woman. Anne Hathaway is someone you'd give an awkward hug." -A friend.
Purrrfume
i honestly dont see her working catwoman

she's got nothing on michelle pfeiffer

That's only because Michelle Pfeiffer looks like a cat xp
People said the exact same thing about Heath Leger. I've learned not to judge any actor for a role before I see their performance.
Unbelivable.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm not going to judge a book by it's cover here, she might do a good job. Were just going to find out by watching the movie.

Invisible Genius

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
anne is going to ruin the whole movie for me. I hardly even liked the first one . . . it really doesnt feel like it was made for the fans. The dark knight seems all about action & fast car scenes & non of it makes me think of batman. i don't want an action movie. i want a gritty batman movie more like the arkham games!

Dapper Lunatic

Mayor Gravity
FXCK SWVG
Mayor Gravity
FXCK SWVG

That's nice, keep it to yourself. Aside from Titanic, James Cameron has made nothing else worthy of note.
You put something on here, that was up for debate, of course I'm going to debate with you. stressed

What about Avatar?

Avatar is a below average film that is both overrated and not nearly as bad as others say it is. It's hardly the best example. Better examples of James Cameron's work would be Terminator, Terminator 2 and Aliens.

Metheshrew
People said the exact same thing about Heath Leger. I've learned not to judge any actor for a role before I see their performance.

I still say the exact same thing about Heath Ledger. He's a great actor and his performance was decent but he's a crap Joker. When I watched The Dark Knight the character I saw wasn't The Joker, not even close.

As for Anne Hathaway I'll wait until I see the movie before judging her performance. Heath Ledger was a terrible Joker but his performance was still great and the character he was playing was still entertaining despite not being The Joker so if Anne Hathaway isn't a good Catwoman her performance might still be good regardless.
I'm actually looking forward to her being Selina Kyle. I think she would do a good job based on what I've seen in the trailer.

Questionable Borg

Gai Ketoji
Mayor Gravity
FXCK SWVG
Mayor Gravity
FXCK SWVG

You put something on here, that was up for debate, of course I'm going to debate with you. stressed

What about Avatar?

Avatar is a below average film that is both overrated and not nearly as bad as others say it is. It's hardly the best example. Better examples of James Cameron's work would be Terminator, Terminator 2 and Aliens.

Metheshrew

I still say the exact same thing about Heath Ledger. He's a great actor and his performance was decent but he's a crap Joker. When I watched The Dark Knight the character I saw wasn't The Joker, not even close.

As for Anne Hathaway I'll wait until I see the movie before judging her performance. Heath Ledger was a terrible Joker but his performance was still great and the character he was playing was still entertaining despite not being The Joker so if Anne Hathaway isn't a good Catwoman her performance might still be good regardless.
I know Avatar is overrated, but it was the first one that I thought of. Despite being overrated, I thought the movie was excellent, and had really good political messages.

I like the Terminator series, but I'm not sure if I've seen Aliens...at least not all the way through
Daftendirekttt
La Perfume
i honestly dont see her working catwoman

she's got nothing on michelle pfeiffer

she's got nothing on halle berry heart
but anne hathaway is pretty sexy too.
is this a joke?
catwoman was terrible

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I actually disagree. Anne Hathaway is underrated on her acting skills, and she can definitely do the mental aspects of Catwoman. And she is very pretty, and pretty can easily turn sexy.

I'm much more worried about Tom Hardy as Bane.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I'm still thinking she would have been best as a Batgirl, not a Catwoman.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I know I'm a little late to the conversation, but I think we have to give miss Anne Hathaway a chance. It's not her fault that she's been cast in roles where she hasn't been able to completely explore her 'serious' acting (though I don't know if 'Rises' is the best for serious acting.)

Anyways, if you actually watch the previews, you'll see that she actually does a pretty damn good job as Selina Kyle. Of course, we won't know until it actually comes out, but I believe she'll be the best Catwoman we've seen.
I'm fine with the idea of Anne Hathaway playing Catwoman. She's talented, and I do think she'd be able to pull it off.

Unfortunately, its going to be in the Nolan-verse and probably not be as much fun as Catwoman can be. The costuming looks horrendous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff