Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Are you not human? o.0

Taran Renard's Senpai

Dapper Darling

I watched it (obviously XD) and can safely tell you that the storyline is pretty bad. It's almost non-existent. But I don't know whether it's because it's following the comics or not since I've never read them.
However, I'd say the acting is pretty good, Ironman is still a jackass and makes things funny, the CG is amazing, Samuel L Jackson makes me lol and there's plenty of eye-candy for the girls. :9

Still better than the crapfail acting in Transformers.

Invisible Phantom

22,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
prolly gonna get dragged to it by my boyfriend. Not as keen on it as he is though...

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
The movie is EPIC. Yes, the storyline is basic, but this is clearly a set-up movie. The action is awesome and The Hulk is completely redeemed (the last actors were horrid, but Mark is great). I was never into the comics much, but this movie makes me want to go read them all. Pretty darn special.

Dangerous Visionary

I don't either for now. I'll probably redbox it next year or later this year whichever. I'm a little bum hurt that we don't have a Justice league movie yet. Also I really ******** hate all the theaters in my area. They are overly expensive, old, and people are ******** rude.
xl Cyanide Candy lx
I watched it (obviously XD) and can safely tell you that the storyline is pretty bad. It's almost non-existent. But I don't know whether it's because it's following the comics or not since I've never read them.
However, I'd say the acting is pretty good, Ironman is still a jackass and makes things funny, the CG is amazing, Samuel L Jackson makes me lol and there's plenty of eye-candy for the girls. :9

Still better than the crapfail acting in Transformers.

Hi CC

No wasp
not a fan of the casting choices
hate ultimate universe (and bay's transformers)

so would only go for the with who

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

Miss-dark8607
I don't either for now. I'll probably redbox it next year or later this year whichever. I'm a little bum hurt that we don't have a Justice league movie yet. Also I really ******** hate all the theaters in my area. They are overly expensive, old, and people are ******** rude.

Just wait for it, hun. In the business of production, there will always be competition. Justice League is bound to have their movie sooner or later.

Trubzilla's Queen

Tipsy Tycoon

I personally loved the movie, has two actors I love and two that I've grown to like. I think they did do justice to the Avengers and man, I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, people might see it as 'it's just another superhero movie' but, for me, that's what I look forward to. I love superheros and this movie turned out to be so great. I'd say give it a shot but, for someone who doesn't have the intent of watching it in the first place, redbox it so you don't spend 10+ dollars to watch a movie you don't even want to?

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
    I haven't seen it. I don't plan to even though everyone around me has seen it twice or more than that already. sweatdrop But I'd definitely go if someone would pay for me. XD

Lonely Elder

13,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Carl 200
  • Invisibility 100
Eh, I don't watch most things anymore due to the fact there's been a lack of good movies as of late... could anyone suggest one that's been good and why they'd recommend it? o.o

Dangerous Lunatic

13,775 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I'm not expecting to be overwhelmed by the story-line, but SUPERHEROES!
I'm not the biggest Avengers fan since I like them better seperately, but I expect it to be a fun movie to see in theaters.

trousersonfire's Significant Otter

Masterful Dabbler

LittIe Sparrow V3
Carnal Ghost of Malice
I'll go see it if a friend asks me to go with them...but I won't go just for my own amusement.

In other words, i don't really wanna see it that much, either.
yay :3

It was easily the best comic book movie Marvel has ever put out.

I can't stress that enough.

Magical Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
I am undecided.
I want to, but I don't want to.

Ruthless Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hannibal Lecter eats the rude...

I'm not going to go out of my way to see it. I might wait until it's in Red Box or something, but I'm not going to bother seeing it in theaters. One reason being I can't afford it, and the other is that I really don't have enough interest in it. Or I'll just wait for a friend to get it and watch it with them. Either way, MEH.
...I think I will do the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces