Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just going to go on a short rant for those who were always told "You can't make it", "You'll fail.", "You won't last.".

Everything in your life that's important to you, that you strive for, that you desperately try for, there will always be some negative impact on it. Some negative person, or people, against you. Sometimes even the odds against you. You will hear so much negativity, and this world and the people in it will bring you down. They will drag you through hell and try to turn you away from your goals, dreams, everything you've ever hoped for. Sometimes even your best friends and even family.

But you have to stay positive. You have to be around positive people. Don't let their words and actions bring you down. Whatever you're reaching for, YOU CAN GET IT. You can have it. It can be yours! You can show everyone wrong. You can have the trophy of pride and joy because you will reach your goals. Stay motivated. Stay positive.

"But how? How do I stay positive with everyone bringing me down?" Take the vindication that you feel from their hate and turn it into your motivation. Make every negative comment a challenge.

Lastly, this will seem the hardest, but you have to beat your body and make it your slave. Mind over body, all the time.

Losing weight? Don't give in. Go to the gym, make small goals then build up. You will lose the weight. Be healthy for yourself.

Trying to make better timing on running? Maybe more reps? You can do it. Push yourself through everything.

Better grades? Big test coming up? Hit the books, study, study, study. You can make it. You can pass.

All your dreams and goals are not far. They're just an arms reach away.

I'll end my rant here, but I want to leave you with two quotes:

"Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually it will subside, and something else will take it's place. If I quit however, it will last forever."
-Lance Armstrong

"But I’m exactly where I want to be because I got to commit my entire being to this thing. I got to breath it, sleep it, eat it. Until you get there, you’ll never be successful in life. But once you get there, I guarantee you the world is yours. So work hard and you can have whatever it is that you want."
-Eric Thomas

Good luck on whatever it is you're trying to achieve. You'll make it.
This was really inspiring right up until the part where you quoted a drug user.
Mmmmmm health and fitness...
Sigmoonda
This was really inspiring right up until the part where you quoted a drug user.
Mmmmmm health and fitness...

Haha! I hoped no one would notice. They're just my two favorite motivational quotes.
I'll just leave this video right here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces