Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
That was such an awesome story! By how much did you reduce your calorie intake? I'm not so concerned with losing weight anymore as I am keeping it off.
Congrats, that's exciting!
StarMasayume
Wow awesome!! heart Few years ago I managed to go from 155 to 134 (not going all out or anything) but in the last year especially with working from home and being lazy I've gained about 10 crying Seeing your post has kind of motivated me.

I know you're a few inches shorter but 128 seems like a pretty good weight to me smile

128 would be a great weight if I had more muscle! I want my belly flab gone & replaced by some good, strong muscle. biggrin

xCoco Cure
That was such an awesome story! By how much did you reduce your calorie intake? I'm not so concerned with losing weight anymore as I am keeping it off.

I was obese when I started out, so I was able to cut down my net calories (calories consumed minus calories burned through exercise) to like 800-900. But when I became 'overweight' as opposed to 'obese,' that wasn't healthy anymore, so I had to increase my net calories gradually, to about 1250.

Then when I entered the muscle gain mode, I began to consume 1950 calories on rest days, and 2150 calories on exercise days. Gained a couple of pounds in the first two weeks, then lost them right back. Did not gain an ounce for the next few weeks.

Without aggressive muscle training, calculations tell me that I should be consuming 1550 net calories per day to maintain my current weight. This number is different for everyone, though!

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Congratulations! That is an amazing accomplishment, one to be very proud of.
Congratulations! That's amazing. :]

Moonlight Faun

15,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Congrats! biggrin
way to go! ^^ you're so inspiring.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
You ever look at your forearm and be like "I don't remember that being that thin?"
slapthefatcat2
You ever look at your forearm and be like "I don't remember that being that thin?"

Nah, I actually have a hard time seeing the difference... I know there's a big difference (kept some old cloths and they are HUGE), but my eyes can't see it most of the time.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Well, I never really look at myself unless I'm looking at the degree of bad hair for the day. My hair likes to go poofy when I want it to be down.

Noob

Way to go!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas