Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Around March 2012, I started working out. I was self conscious (kinda still am…). My weight was considered obese (I was around 175lbs, I believe), especially due to my height (I’m 5 feet tall.)

I’ve come a really long way from what I used to be. I’m still working on shedding these last 20-30 lbs. My goal weight is to be around 105-110lbs. (Which is typical for someone who is 5 feet tall.) I’m not doing it to be “skinny.” I’m doing it so I’m healthy.

I don’t want anything more than to be healthy. I’ve always been fat and just always fat. I used to do fad diets to try to lose weight quick. I’ve realized that most of my problems are because I really unhealthy foods. It’s also because I don’t exercise enough.

It was hard, especially giving up a lot of sugary sweets that I love. I run, I don’t have trouble breathing after 10 minutes like I used to. I feel energetic and awesome.

I’m ready to get over this obesity battle I’ve dealt with all my life and get on track and be healthy.

Progress pictures always motivate me even more.

Friendly Citizen

Way to go budd, you look great!
Do you engage in other types of physical activity aside from running? : )

I would love to get DDR [Dance Dance Revolution] someday. I personally enjoy training with Jillian Michael's DVD 30 day shred. Haven't been exercising for a long while now. I should really get back into it sometime.
Spirit Reborn
Way to go budd, you look great!
Do you engage in other types of physical activity aside from running? : )

I would love to get DDR [Dance Dance Revolution] someday. I personally enjoy training with Jillian Michael's DVD 30 day shred. Haven't been exercising for a long while now. I should really get back into it sometime.

I just joined the YMCA, hopefully benefiting from it eventually. I wanna get toned but not super muscular cause I already dress like a boy and my boyfriend would prefer if I looked more girly, besides the fact that I practically dress like a boy.

I have DDR but it doesn't really work well because I've been playing it since I was young and I'm really fast on my feet and it doesn't really make me shed anything or help with the whole weight loss. I wish it did!

Even though it's winter, get out there. Gogogogo. c:

Hilarious Prophet

I'm proud of you!

Friendly Citizen

Cofluoxetine

I just joined the YMCA, hopefully benefiting from it eventually. I wanna get toned but not super muscular cause I already dress like a boy and my boyfriend would prefer if I looked more girly, besides the fact that I practically dress like a boy.

I have DDR but it doesn't really work well because I've been playing it since I was young and I'm really fast on my feet and it doesn't really make me shed anything or help with the whole weight loss. I wish it did!

Even though it's winter, get out there. Gogogogo. c:

Oh good stuff. : )
And don't worry on getting super buff or anything when it comes to weight lifting. Our testosterone levels are pretty low so it'd take a whole lot of HEAVY weights to maybe achieve a built of bulk. Or steroids xD;
But yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about that. Lol, we seem to share the same style/way of dressing. I love guys clothes for some reason. They just look a ton more better than girls in terms of design and visual appeal. So yeah, I pretty much dress like a tomboy too. But I DO dress 'girly' on occasion especially during Summer.

Ah man, you're so blessed to have DDR. Though I do understand that doing something for a long time can cause a sort of plateau.

Ahahah, I would but I don't personally like going outside when it's minus freezing out here;
But I could definitely workout at home once I sort through my internal issues D:
Spirit Reborn

Oh good stuff. : )
And don't worry on getting super buff or anything when it comes to weight lifting. Our testosterone levels are pretty low so it'd take a whole lot of HEAVY weights to maybe achieve a built of bulk. Or steroids xD;
But yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about that. Lol, we seem to share the same style/way of dressing. I love guys clothes for some reason. They just look a ton more better than girls in terms of design and visual appeal. So yeah, I pretty much dress like a tomboy too. But I DO dress 'girly' on occasion especially during Summer.

Ah man, you're so blessed to have DDR. Though I do understand that doing something for a long time can cause a sort of plateau.

Ahahah, I would but I don't personally like going outside when it's minus freezing out here;
But I could definitely workout at home once I sort through my internal issues D:

I guess I just like to wear bow-ties and pants that make me look like I have no figure, hahaha. I'd throw on a skirt or a dress anyday though, just to switch it up. c:

Internal issues? :c that must stink.

Friendly Citizen

Cofluoxetine
I guess I just like to wear bow-ties and pants that make me look like I have no figure, hahaha. I'd throw on a skirt or a dress anyday though, just to switch it up. c:

Ahah, they're super comfy though that's for sure.
Yeah, but Thanks to God, I was able to pull through from the last couple of days. It's more of inner feelings as opposed to physical issues. I realized I should have clarified that xD;
But I feel much content and better now. ♥
Spirit Reborn
Cofluoxetine

Ahah, they're super comfy though that's for sure.
Yeah, but Thanks to God, I was able to pull through from the last couple of days. It's more of inner feelings as opposed to physical issues. I realized I should have clarified that xD;
But I feel much content and better now. ♥

that's good! i'm glad. c:
Congratulations! (: That's a lot of pounds that you've shed!
Congrats. Stay on it and best of luck. I'm trying to lose around 65 pounds in the long run and this story and other stories help me stay focus and motivated.
[-+rosencreuz+-]
Congratulations! (: That's a lot of pounds that you've shed!

Thanks! With the amount of weight I've already shed, I'm starting to build more strength and I'm getting a bit of muscles goin'. c:

dirtysexytalk
Congrats. Stay on it and best of luck. I'm trying to lose around 65 pounds in the long run and this story and other stories help me stay focus and motivated.

it won't be easy but it's so worth it in the long run! i wish you the best of luck. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff