Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wewt it's officially been a week and I am down to 251, 1 lbs off from my goal for July 2nd. Woot

Ruthless Phantom

The L0ve Kitten
Wewt it's officially been a week and I am down to 251, 1 lbs off from my goal for July 2nd. Woot

Well done! Looks like you're well on your way to going beyond that target XD
JustMyFatMule
The L0ve Kitten

Indeed, however, I am cheating tonight. (Looooong stressfull day, someone brought me a dessert. Couldn't say no)

Ruthless Phantom

The L0ve Kitten
JustMyFatMule
The L0ve Kitten

Indeed, however, I am cheating tonight. (Looooong stressfull day, someone brought me a dessert. Couldn't say no)

Well you're allowed to treat yourself once in a while, especially when you're doing so well smile
JustMyFatMule
The L0ve Kitten
JustMyFatMule
The L0ve Kitten

Well you're allowed to treat yourself once in a while, especially when you're doing so well smile
Lol, the diet actually prohibits midweek snacking but after all of that yesterday couldn't help myself.

Shameless Lunatic

About 6 month into my weight loss journey I started giving myself days off...usually for special occasions...thanksgiving, christmas day, birthday and I find that it can be a nice break but it can also be difficult to get back on plan.

Excellent job so far! I just discovered this forum and I am so happy to see such a supportive group of people! biggrin

I definitely think that at the rate you are going that you will be able to make your goal by October. smile
it's good to hear you are doing so well!! i am also trying to shed some pounds, about 50 to be exact, the thing i am doing right now is just no meats or poultry and smaller portion sizes and, because it's summer, i try to swim on daily bases or at least play outside, with my younger siblings.

Can you tell more about this Slow carb diet your on!?!
My birthday is also on October, and i think setting a date for your birthday is a GREAT idea!!
GOOD LUCK !! mrgreen
kissing_rain_03
it's good to hear you are doing so well!! i am also trying to shed some pounds, about 50 to be exact, the thing i am doing right now is just no meats or poultry and smaller portion sizes and, because it's summer, i try to swim on daily bases or at least play outside, with my younger siblings.

Can you tell more about this Slow carb diet your on!?!
My birthday is also on October, and i think setting a date for your birthday is a GREAT idea!!
GOOD LUCK !! mrgreen

Ah, gotcha. x3

The Slow carb is not smaller portions, but big portions eaten slowly of meat, beans and veggies!

Start off with looots of protein for breakfast, then lunch and dinner stick with beans, meat, and veggies.
IE Breakfast I have 1 egg, 2 whites, peas, spinach, onion, and a little bit of cheese.
Lunch, tuna salad sandwich with lettuce and tomato and onion.
Dinner burrito bowl without tortilla.

Ie no bread, rice, wheat, ect. No drinking calories. Very little dairy -nod-

biggrin What day if you don't mind me askin!

GalateasFire
About 6 month into my weight loss journey I started giving myself days off...usually for special occasions...thanksgiving, christmas day, birthday and I find that it can be a nice break but it can also be difficult to get back on plan.

Excellent job so far! I just discovered this forum and I am so happy to see such a supportive group of people! biggrin

I definitely think that at the rate you are going that you will be able to make your goal by October. smile

Ah, gotcha. I think if I allow myself to eat everything I crave during the week and eat it on friday, it will keep me on the diet because I know that I can eat it, just not when I want it exactly.

I love this forum. x3 and thank you! Hopefully I will, I haven't been under 200 since.. jr high?
thank you, that was a lot of help! biggrin my birthday is October 4!! mrgreen
Wewt, I am down to 250 as of July 1st so a day before 250 was my goal. x3 Wewt wewt.
The L0ve Kitten

How's the progress going?

Vicious Humorist

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
The way I got from 220 (as a 5'8 male) to a 160 (5'11) was to limit myself to 1500 calories a day and do 100 situps each night.
Took me about eight~nine months.

The basic rule is take your ideal weight, tack on a zero, then eat that many calories daily.
And exercise like all hell. It's gonna hurt bad, but it's really what'll get ya going.

Now I'm at 6'00" and I weigh 180, because I wanted to bulk up.
So rawr, muscles.
This weight loss journey is a good motivation for all. hope you'll do well in your weight loss journey.
Ohai peoples! Sorry I haven't updated at all recently. Anime con time and moving so stress is high diet isn't going so well, ect. xD As soon as I get money to buy the healthy food I will be going on the diet for a week before weighing myself again. I'm sure I gained it all back. X_x
I just want to let you know, low-carb diets work as long as you're on them. As soon as you go back to eating carbohydrates, you'll gain the wait pretty quickly, I'm afraid. I mean, good on you for losing the weight you've lost, but I would hate for you to gain it back once you'd finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff