Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mmkies one person suggested I post here with my weight loss goals and such so... we'll see!
I am hoping to lose 3 lbs a week and aiming to be under 200 lbs for my birthday in october.

That being said, let's get this staaarted.

If this all woks out in the end i will repost to change it to be my final goal weight of 135 *which is high end normal weight for my height)

Right now I am attempting the Slow carb diet. Meaning no bread/wheat, rice, ect. All meat, beans, veggies, ect. Also meaning doing the 90 day youtube body videos, AND attempting 3 liters (100 oz of water) a day. At LEAST. So yeah... Woo.

January I started at 270ish lbs so I have lost a tad but not as much as I could.

Start
Weight: 256

July 2:
Weight:
Target: 250

July 30:
Weight:
Target: 238

August 27:
Weight:
Target: 226

September 24:
Weight:
Target: 214

October 22:
Weight:
Target: 202

October 27:
Weight:
Target: 199
I see you are a bit on the heavy side as well. I am around your weight too so if this all works out for you tell me cause my mom has me on a stupid slimfast diet and it is gross. atleast the shakes are.
krazykaci
I see you are a bit on the heavy side as well. I am around your weight too so if this all works out for you tell me cause my mom has me on a stupid slimfast diet and it is gross. atleast the shakes are.
Ewies slimfast. Dx

I have heard they taste horrible. Luckily I am old enough to choose my own diets. haha. Well, in a week we will find out if it works or not. xP
The L0ve Kitten
krazykaci
Ewies slimfast. Dx

I have heard they taste horrible. Luckily I am old enough to choose my own diets. haha. Well, in a week we will find out if it works or not. xP

lol yup ewwi lol how old are you? also good luck smile
That's a good low carb high protein diet you're on. Stick to it and do some basic cardio, you'll get results.
krazykaci
The L0ve Kitten
krazykaci
Ewies slimfast. Dx

lol yup ewwi lol how old are you? also good luck smile
I am 21. -nodnod- Thank ye. x3 I can at least say I like the taste of my food. x3 woot. That's a plus up.
Cogent Dream
That's a good low carb high protein diet you're on. Stick to it and do some basic cardio, you'll get results.

Yup. All the veggies, beans, and meats I can handle. Low dairy and fruits, and no bread/wheat/rice, ect. x3 Tastes good.

Ruthless Phantom

Yes we shall work togethaaar! By the beginning of October, I hope to have lost another 50 or so too. Although I'm not stopping til November at least.
Good luck, you'll be seeing me around.
JustMyFatMule
Yes we shall work togethaaar! By the beginning of October, I hope to have lost another 50 or so too. Although I'm not stopping til November at least.
TOGEETHAAAAR. x3 I've got a total of 120 to lose. I just figure under 200 by my b-day is a good enough goal.

Ruthless Phantom

The L0ve Kitten
JustMyFatMule
TOGEETHAAAAR. x3 I've got a total of 120 to lose. I just figure under 200 by my b-day is a good enough goal.

You can do it. I believe in you.
If we work together, we can keep each other going.

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Actually begining weight lose you should expect higher weight lose, because the more you lose the harder it will be to lose it. So near the end of your weight lose you will not lost 3 lbs a week.
Hayden Demauri
Actually begining weight lose you should expect higher weight lose, because the more you lose the harder it will be to lose it. So near the end of your weight lose you will not lost 3 lbs a week.
That's not the end of my weight loss journey so I am not too worried. It's just the first half. -nod. And heck, who knows, the fist few weeks I may even loose more than expected.
Almost been a week since I started the diet. I will weigh myself tomorrow for my blog and see if I have changed in weight or hit any of my future goals (Low likelyhood, but hey, who knows)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff