Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
in 10Th grade i got a 33 on an asvab ( military test) at the time, the "must have minimum) to join was 35. over the next few years i shut up and listened and studied. without knowing it, this studying to pass a test i didn't care about until i failed it pulled me away from a bad group of friends ( they were all pot heads/drinkers ((i didn't do either, i just hung out to be cool like that lol)) and it turned my life around. i want from being a 16 year old miscreant doing stupid stunts to were i am now: 20 -years old, newly wed (in may), a trek record of good jobs and refferals and reccomendations, and in June i retook the test and scored a 79 (over 30 points above the national average). im currently waiting to leave for boot camp next month, and may have a baby on the way :3 (to soon to tell *fingers crossed for yes*

so ya, be inspired and stuff! if a loser like me can do it, anyone can! :#

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
mataroki
in 10Th grade i got a 33 on an asvab ( military test) at the time, the "must have minimum) to join was 35. over the next few years i shut up and listened and studied. without knowing it, this studying to pass a test i didn't care about until i failed it pulled me away from a bad group of friends ( they were all pot heads/drinkers ((i didn't do either, i just hung out to be cool like that lol)) and it turned my life around. i want from being a 16 year old miscreant doing stupid stunts to were i am now: 20 -years old, newly wed (in may), a trek record of good jobs and refferals and reccomendations, and in June i retook the test and scored a 79 (over 30 points above the national average). im currently waiting to leave for boot camp next month, and may have a baby on the way :3 (to soon to tell *fingers crossed for yes*

so ya, be inspired and stuff! if a loser like me can do it, anyone can! :#

Not a loser, just had your challenges! Congrats on turning it around, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your spouse with regards to the baby biggrin

- Sisky

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Not a loser, just had your challenges! Congrats on turning it around, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your spouse with regards to the baby biggrin

- Sisky
haha thank yew and stuffs biggrin now the next challenge is to run the full mile xD i have to lose the bad habits, like mcdonalds and soda and stuff ._.
..personally i think that parts a lot harder than everything else ive done xD

Familiar Gaian

4,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mataroki

- Sisky
haha thank yew and stuffs biggrin now the next challenge is to run the full mile xD i have to lose the bad habits, like mcdonalds and soda and stuff ._.

Good luck! You can do it when you put your will power to it. Drinking pop's and eating McDonald's isn't a bad habit if you cut them down. You could actually turn them into being a reward once in a while if you wanted to think of it like that.

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
[GS] Prince Endymion
mataroki

- Sisky

Good luck! You can do it when you put your will power to it. Drinking pop's and eating McDonald's isn't a bad habit if you cut them down. You could actually turn them into being a reward once in a while if you wanted to think of it like that.
The only problem is im stuck sitting inside McDonalds for almost 3-4 hours every day, waiting for my wife to get off work ._.
Because i go to work earlier than her, so im off earlier as well >w<
I think thats so awesome! I've been studying up on the asvab, took practice test and will see my score in about two weeks. I'm trying to get my score high enough to get into the marines.
I think it's awesome that you were able to make it. Congrats on the baby and wife!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff