Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi there!

I am 16 years old, and from Norway smile

Some of you may have heard alot about a so called low carb diet...

I have been doing this low carb diet with my family since august last year,

AND HAVE GONE DOWN 15kg/33 pounds! I think this is alot, and some may think the opposite

So here is how we have been doing the diet:

DO NOT EAT OR DRINK

Anything with flour in it= bread, pasta and every baked food with flour in because it makes your stomach inflate

Rice

Sugar

Potatoes, makes you faster satisfied when eating, and inflates your stomach

Anything with over about 20 calories in

Candy and fast food

Soda with alot of sugar, for example Coca Cola ONLY SODA WITHOUT SUGAR ( I began drinking carbonated water with flavour)

Chips and popcorn, any form of snack

We started making our portions smaller and smaller since at slow pace too

Aaaaannd don't forget to drink ATLEAST two litres of water everyday smile

Meat and fish won't hurt, chicken is the most recommended!

Vegetables and fruit is good for you! But not too much of the fruits, cause those too have fruit sugar in them. Grapes and bananas for example...

There wink NB remember, this is how my family and I are doing it, there are alot of different low carb diets and what they recommend.

Dapper Ladykiller

I mean really, my diet is about the same. But I don't do "low-carb" at all. I still eat a ton of fruit, and I incorporate oatmeal and legumes (beans) frequently as well. -shrug-

Good for you though smile Glad to hear about the weight loss. I'm sure you must feel fantastic about it.

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zuska Darling
I mean really, my diet is about the same. But I don't do "low-carb" at all. I still eat a ton of fruit, and I incorporate oatmeal and legumes (beans) frequently as well. -shrug-

Good for you though smile Glad to hear about the weight loss. I'm sure you must feel fantastic about it.

Yeah, there are alot of versions for it, which I think is nice.

Thank you! I started training since january and have gone down more now, oh yeah emotion_dealwithit

Bashful Streaker

I think you ment under 20 carbs, not calories.

I've been sort of on a low carb diet for 2.5 months now but I do eat more carby things too. I have so much energy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff