Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Noob

MusicalPoet

Lmao. The good thing about mine was that they had a salad bar and fruit bar and a Eurasian place wink . Some of the choices were still pretty unhealthy, but hey, what can I do? Besidec contact Dining services and ask for healthier options lol.

Eating all you want at a salad bar doesn't sound too bad for you. If I was going to over eat, I would want it to be at a salad bar. 3nodding

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

Lmao. The good thing about mine was that they had a salad bar and fruit bar and a Eurasian place wink . Some of the choices were still pretty unhealthy, but hey, what can I do? Besidec contact Dining services and ask for healthier options lol.

Eating all you want at a salad bar doesn't sound too bad for you. If I was going to over eat, I would want it to be at a salad bar. 3nodding

True! And it was delicious xD...the salad bar that is. I did have my share of "Oh my gosh that's kinda really disgusting, I should know I tried it, why are they still making it?" Like this one dish was just..... emotion_puke

Invisible Poster

Noob

Ugh. I had the worst migraine ever today. So not cool. emo I simply couldn't work out. Not a fun way to spend my 18th birthday. gonk

Noob

It felt like the hottest day ever. gonk

Noob

No more school means I can wake up early and jog when its nice and cool out. So pumped because once I getting jogging out of the way each morning, I have my whole day to look forward to!

Noob

Oh man. There was no breeze today. It was a cool day, but when the wind doesn't move it feels like 20 degrees hotter than it really is! gonk

Premium Humorist

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
how do you know ,how many calories you burned in one day o.o? c:

Noob

Reverouge

I have a jogging app that uses GPS to track how far I travel, and how fast. It can then use some math to come up with a pretty accurate guess on how many calories I burn each day from working out. 3nodding

Premium Humorist

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
The Snarfy
Reverouge

I have a jogging app that uses GPS to track how far I travel, and how fast. It can then use some math to come up with a pretty accurate guess on how many calories I burn each day from working out. 3nodding
ooohh cool emotion_awesome

Noob

Reverouge
The Snarfy
Reverouge

ooohh cool emotion_awesome

Yeah, though sometimes I'm not sure if it's being accurate. But as long as I feel good after jogging, I'm happy with it. xd

Noob

I didn't get to jog at 8 this morning, so I had to wait until about 1pm to jog. I sorta didn't want to go by then because I knew it was going to be extremely hot, but thank God for a nice breeze today otherwise I probably would have died. xd

Noob

I pushed myself extra hard this morning, I was able to do 3 miles in about 31 minutes. heart

Noob

All done for the month of may!

I ran 64.64 miles from May 7th to May 31st!

Not too shabby! blaugh

Noob

W0TD4F4CK
heart
Woah. I didn't even know you posted here! I didn't mean to ignore you! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items